mamaluna Guest

Default Calling all diaper bag addicts~~Everything bag????

what a facinating place!!
    i thought i was all alone in my obsessions.... please help me find a diaper bag, that can be my everything bag without being too bulky. i have a 4 year old and a 9 month old so i have varying needs. Something unique would be a plus!! i don't want something quilty or bulky, as i want to use it as my purse mainly, with lots of organization for sanity. i have a timi and leslie right now but i find it too big for trips to the mall etc. i was thinking skip hop, but once i saw it i was not too sure (maybe a little too sporty???) right now i am using a prada messenger bag (gift) and it is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah, wanted to add that i was also eyeing the wendy bellissimo bags~cute!
    thanks in advance!!!!!!
    mamaluna
    ;-)

mamaluna Guest

Default RE: Calling all diaper bag addicts~~Everything bag????

help~~:*

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I just got my chester today and it has nice organization and it is very cute! The Alpha 7 might work too but too me the chester is more purse-llke. 2redhens are cute but not enough organization. hth

Rach3975 Guest

If you like the Skip Hop's size but find it too sporty, what about the Kecci Shanghai Mommybag? I've only seen it in the store, never packed it, but I think it's just a little smaller than the Skip Hop.

mamaluna Guest

good idea~~
    i was thinkging of that one actually, but i thought it was a bit too quilted. what is it like inside as far as organization???
    thanks!
    mamaluna
    ;)