twizzli is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default "wet bag" question

Just got a new bag and it came with a flat clear vinyl bag with a zipper. Is it for wipes or something? What should I put in there?

amp Guest

Default RE: "wet bag" question

I think it's generally intended for wet or dirty clothes (pee, poop, food, drink, etc), so it doesn't come into contact with the rest of the stuff in the dipe bag. I've never needed to use mine, and you could accomplish the same with a grocery bag or ziplock, but it's nice to have one if it comes with the bag.

audball Guest

Is this the OiOi bag? I only ask because it makes me laugh that they give this tiny, clear plastic pouch with a zipper - when we all know that a real wet bag is probably the size of a small grocery bag (with wet clothes, etc.)!

I used mine for spare change and receipts. Flat things that I needed to *see*! :)

twizzli is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Its the One Step Ahead Messenger. I was thinking the same thing, and why would you want a clear bag? I don't want anyone to see DS's poopy onesies!! And then you'd have to keep cleaning it out! ech!
    I knew there had to be a better use for it!

CiderLogan is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm with you! I will never understand the idea of a reusable bag for dirty stuff when I have hundreds of disposable plastic bags from the grocery store in my home at any given time! My wet bags just sit in the closet (although I used to use one as a catch-all bag for extra wipes, tissues, breast pads, etc. when when DD was a newborn).
    Jenny
    Mom of Julia, 8/03