Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ctychick Guest

Default RE: My opinion and question on the Skip Hop Dash

My heart sunk when I saw that a new SH was out there. I just spent up for the Denim Duo and don't want to get swept up in a new/improved version. Well, I just looked at the Dash at BBB and decided that I will stick with my Duo. I think things are much more easily accessible w/the Duo. I love how I can just reach down into it and grab a burp cloth, etc. without having to open any flaps. I rarely if ever even close mine with the velcro strip. The two zippered compartments on the Duo are the only enclosed areas I really need. I actually love the long deep shape of the Duo too. I keep my least used items (change of clothes, spare bottle, etc.) down there and then just layer according to need. I never have to dig for anything and the bag is never bulky b/c everything is vertical in there. Also, I have the Denim Duo with the extra side bottle holder rather than the enclosed cell phone pocket. This is my FAVORITE feature of the Duo and I wouldn't trade it for anything. My bottles slide in there perfectly - no flaps or drawstrings - very easy access and spill-proof. As for the cell pocket, some women love their's. I'm all about easy access (can you tell?). I keep my cell in one of the front pockets and when I need it I can just reach in and grab it. So the Dash is one "latest and greatest" that I'll pass on, LOL!

getbusyliving Guest

Default RE: UPDATE from SH: My opinion and question on the Skip Hop Dash

DITTO! I didn't think the velcro felt that rough at first, but after using the bag all day, my knuckles did get scratched up!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4