Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    caridura Guest

Default RE: Please let me know if you want to buy their bags and are simply waiting for a better price...

Oh Marisa, no offense taken at ALL. :P Although, I am bummed to have just bought my PPB before seeing this post! ;) I just got my PPB, and it is GORGEOUS. I have yet to use it, but I know it's not a practical everyday type of bag. Hence my interest in this Fourmi W. It will be good for everyday use and nicer than my SkipHop.

So, do you think I could fit my 15" iBook in a pocket? ;)

caridura Guest

Default RE: Please let me know if you want to buy their bags and are simply waiting for a better price...

Oh Marisa, no offense taken at ALL. :P Although, I am bummed to have just bought my PPB before seeing this post! ;) I just got my PPB, and it is GORGEOUS. I have yet to use it, but I know it's not a practical everyday type of bag. Hence my interest in this Fourmi W. It will be good for everyday use and nicer than my SkipHop.

So, do you think I could fit my 15" iBook in a pocket? ;)

hapahaolegirl Guest

Default RE: A truly great (non-diaper) bag that holds moms' necessities. (PICS)

Is it comfy worn over your shoulder?

I love your pics! I really want one!

Thanks!

Kristen

hapahaolegirl Guest

Is it comfy worn over your shoulder?

I love your pics! I really want one!

Thanks!

Kristen

Sari- the 12 incher fits in easily. A 15 incher may just squeeze in. Like I said, I fit 3 1/2"-thick standard manilla folders in -- is that about the size of your laptop?

Kristen -- good to see my hapa haole sister out there. (Do you know the song "She's the hapa haole girl... of my dreams"? DH sings it to me.) The bag is not uncomfortable. The arms straps are not padded, but they are flexible.
    Fancy Nancy 8/04
    Snuggle Puppy 5/07
    "You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway."

hi! i'm new to these boards. i'm in love with this bag, it's exactly what i've been looking for. i'm dying to buy the kiwi green (from 2005 resort), but it appears to be sold out everywhere, could someone let me know if they come across it? thanks.

masetane Guest

I'm going to check the local stores on MOnday (it's the Bagshop.com ones) I like the green Cadix in the Spring '05. If you are set on a large Fourmi - the store near me has one more of the blue available!
    Caroline
    http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
    Isabelle 10/1/00
    Nicholas 2/27/03
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Birthdaycakeideas/

GirlFrenchy Guest

Marisa -

On an unrelated subject, how do you like your Maclaren Quest - Mod? When someone commented that the bag and the Mac looked good together, I didn't know if they were refering to the stroller or the computer! :-)

GirlFrenchy

Girlfrenchy-
    So sorry... I saw your pm, but accidently deleted it (too many computers-- I never know which one I'm downloading to!).
    The Mac Quest fits my needs well, BUT it does not have a huge canopy, which you mention you need. You can find my and other's reviews/comments of it in the stroller forum. Good luck!

I thought Lin meant the computer, but you're right maybe she meant Maclaren!
    Fancy Nancy 8/04
    Snuggle Puppy 5/07
    "You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway."

drwatt21 Guest

Marisa,
    I love the look of this bag and would be VERY interested in purchasing....price not an issue.

email: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Darcy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4