Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    sbjf Guest

Default RE: Can anyone recommend a good faux Escape Pod?

I never got there yesterday but I'll go today and see what's available. Thanks for the input!! :-)

MommytoLayla Guest

I have been looking for the same thing. I would like something that I can put diapers and cream, lotion, wipes and all the other toiletries because when I send my dd over night to inlaws her backpack is a big open space. I have the LE backpack but there are only interior pockets in one section and again on the small front pocket, which is ussually where I put food and snacks.
    Does anyone have the brands of these bags you can find other places. I don't need the chaning pad because it comes with my backpack just something for all the toiletry needs.

Hope to get some good ideas and maybe some pictures of what people are using!!!!

valdivan Guest

ebags has some travel accessory bags, a set of three clear plastic ones in three different sizes. I forget the exact price but everything is 15% off right now so check it out!

ann

callalillyanne Guest

I know someone already suggested it, but I was at Target the other day and saw some cute bags that were very escape pod-esque. They ranged from 8.99 to 15.99! They are at least worth checking out. I would have gotten one, but I am not sure how I am going to use it yet!

HTH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2