Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: 30% off "group discount" for Un-Apres Midi de Chien bags until April 30!!!

Lin, you are the greatest!

I just got off the phone with Rissa ordering a Pixie in violet. She was just great. I had been searching for the perfect bag and think I found it with the Pixie. The discount you wrangled for us really made the deal! I'll post pic's after it arrives.

Thank you!
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

murpheyblue is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: 30% off "group discount" for Un-Apres Midi de Chien bags until April 30!!!

OK, could Rissa be any nicer? Lin, thank you soooo much for setting this up. What an awesome deal for such cool bags!!

I got the Fourmi W in black and red. I am so excited for them to arrive!

DH is going to kill me but I'll just tell him they're my mother's day presents to myself.

annabellesmom Guest

Do you know what color the straps are on the violet pixie? I saw the black one with the pink ones and was interested but the violet is very pretty.

tia

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Lin,

Thank you so much for setting this up. I just ordered a black Ingrid, and am so excited!! Rissa was incredibly nice.

Thanks!!

Carmen
    DD May 2003
    and DD #2 expected in May 2005!

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

From what I could tell in the pictures, the violet Funny (which is a similar style)from the Winter 2004 collection has sage colored straps. I didn't ask specifically as I figured the color combinations would be the same for these two bags. If they aren't sage, oh well, I am still getting a beautiful bag no matter what color the straps are!

Now if I can just refrain from calling back and ordering another style....
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

annabellesmom Guest

Good luck with that, I'm frozen with indecision, so I guess I have the oppisite problem. I just wish I could make up my mind!!! :)

annabellesmom Guest

So I broke down and called. I was torn in the end between a violet or a black Fourmi W, I was almost relieved when Rissa said that they were out of violet and had the black, fate made the chioce :) I'm so excited. DH walked in while I was ordering and I informed him that there was a package arriving for me that he could put a nice card on for mother's day. He was very happy with deal as he had no idea what to get. So all is well. Thank you so much for setting this up.

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Lin,

Thank you so much for arranging this and for sharing it with us. I just got my black Ingrid today and absolutely love it!!

Thank you!!

Carmen
    DD May 2003
    and DD #2 expected in May 2005!

murpheyblue is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Yes indeed, thanks again! I carried my new Black Fourmi to work today and am loving it!

caridura Guest

I got my black Fourmi too! :) It's smaller than I thought, but I still LOVE it! It will fit my baby items nicely and when I no longer need to use it for that, it's a great bag for regular use!!

Thanks again Lin (and Marisa for sharing her bag w/ us!).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast