lmariana Guest

Default These are a few of my favorite...BACKPACKS!

I'm not really a backpack girl, but I have tested out a few...

Timi and Leslie Backpacks (www.timiandleslie.com)- lots of space, light organization, insulated bottle pocket, padded adjustable straps, vinyl for waterproofness, easy access zipper on back. I think these are very pretty and will hold a big load.

Baby Sherpa (www.babysherpa.com)- I actually get a lot of use out of these! I have both the Baby Sherpa and the Shorthaul Sherpa. Love them both! The Baby Sherpa is BIG. It can hold enough for an overnight trip and maybe even a weekend. The Shorthaul is better for an all-day outing. Both have great organization and loads of pockets, detachable and insulated bottle holders, well-padded straps, huge changing pads, and a built-in cooler for storing snacks/bottles. Great design, high-quality, but low on the "cuteness" factor. Dad will not mind carrying this one.

Chester Handbags Backpack (www.chesterhandbags.com)- I've owned a couple and really liked them. I'm just not a backpack person. This is a great, simple backpack with no frills. Simple organization, nylon adjustable straps, and a carry handle. Most are vinyl coated for waterproofness and feature a black nylon exterior. LIghtweight and cute. Check out their sale page for a good deal. They have wonderful customer service, by the way.

Now you add your thoughts and faves!!!!

Mariana
    Owner of HappyDayBaby
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/2003
    www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

Default RE: These are a few of my favorite...BACKPACKS!

I have to agree on the Baby Sherpa. I hated it when I first tried it (years ago), then after trying a ton of others I tried again. For us it works great! I love the cooler pack, it is perfect with a child suffering from food allergies.

I keep debating on purchasing the Shorthaul but can't find any great photos of the inside packets and parent pocket. Some day I may bite the bullet and order it anyway, lol. We'll see. :-)
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~