Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wristlet Bliss

babyengineer Guest

Default Wristlet Bliss

Finding the perfect wristlet can be difficult especially when "wristlet" sizes are so deceptively different (regardless of the manufacturer's stated dimensions)!

May my perfect wristlet quest (picture) lead you onto the path of wristlet bliss! :)

TOP ROW
    Coach in Off-White Suede: 7" x 3.5"
    Fleurville in Pink Stripe: 6.25? x 4?

MIDDLE ROW
    Coach in Black Leather: 7.5" x 4.25"
    Loom Watermelon in Red & Turquoise Canvas: 8" x 5"

BOTTOM ROW
    Fleurville Escape Pod in Red Canvas: 11" x 6" x 2.25"
    Timi & Leslie in Mia: 9" x 5.25"

Best regards,
    Lynn

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart."

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24933.jpg

lmariana Guest

Default RE: Wristlet Bliss

Lynn, that white suede Coach one is SO cute!

I think my fave all-purpose clutch is the Loom Watermelon. I use a lot of cosmetic bags to organize my bags. Some of my fave cosmetic bags are Chester cosmetics, Haiku cosmetic/clutch, and my Dobre Goods Clutch. The Chester ones in particular are cool because they have pockets inside, not to mention they're super cute. :)

Mariana
    Owner of HappyDayBaby
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/2003
    www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

babyengineer Guest

Mariana,

Once again, your vast knowledge and experience regarding all things baby--diaper bags, strollers, and now wristlets--is becoming a financial burden to me! LOL ;)

Best regards,
    Lynn...who must now own a Chester cosmetic bag AND Haiku clutch in order to feel complete....

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart."

lmariana Guest

Just do what I do, sell off some bags you're not using right now to fund your new ones! If memory serves, most of my "old" (read: 2 weeks old and I got bored with the color) bags end up at your house. :)

Mariana
    Owner of HappyDayBaby

nov02mom Guest

The Haiku one is really super cute and nice!!! I do love my new Posh by Tori one also....really good size for me!

babyengineer Guest

Ack! Oh the horror you dare suggest!!! Sell my babies...OUR babies?!!

Well, actually I've sold quite a few; however, I have Priscilla's "Costco Syndrome: buy in bulk". One goes, another two colors takes its place.

You should be so proud to know that I only bought TWO Sling Totes. See? I'm making progress! Now as long as you don't go listing another ST for sale then I'll be okay....

At least you have a legitimate excuse: your HappyDayBaby.com business. Boy, you're a GENIUS! ;)

Lynn...running a non-profit foster home for unwanted bags

dules Guest

I can't see the attachment now...says the file is missing! So sad Lynn!

I need a new wristlet...right now I love my Fleurville (pink stripe) and if it were just a little bigger it would be perfect!

Best,
    Mary

smbirth Guest

I dont own any wristelets (just yet!!)

But just wanted to say thanks to Lynn for her pics and info and to Mariana for as always, her vast knowledge of the baby product world!!

Lynn you are too funny, your posts crack me up!

lmariana Guest

I think some of the linked files may have been "lost" in the server move/upgrade last night. Maybe Lynn can repost it?

Mariana
    Owner of HappyDayBaby

babyengineer Guest

Default RE: Wristlet Bliss PIC

A picture is worth a thousand words or at least in my case lots of new wristlets.

http://tinyurl.com/dg7mm

HTH,
    Lynn...who has decided "Wristlet Bliss" is simply not enough--must research "Wristlet Nirvana" now: Chester, Haiku, Dobre???

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24915.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast