Default Q? About Pliability of Vinyl Shell on T&L and new Fleurville Sling Tote

Of all the vinyl covered designer bags, I've only been able to see & feel a Fleurville Mothership IRL. IMO, the vinyl covering is a bit too stiff & rigid, not very pliable. I know the vinyl keeps the bag waterproof & really easy to clean, but when trying it out in the store it just doesn't seem to lay against my body while wearing it & it just seems a bit "plasticky".

I'm wondering if anyone can attest to whether the vinyl on the Timi & Leslie bags and the new Fleurville sling totes is the same, or is it in anyway softer?

Thanks!

Default RE: Q? About Pliability of Vinyl Shell on T&L and new Fleurville Sling Tote

Fleurville has changed the vinyl on all their bags (Sling Tote and the newer Motherships) to make it less stiff. The Vinyl on the Timi and Leslie bags is also nice and pliable. They actually feel pretty similar.

HTH!
    Michelle

DS#1 10/02
    DS#2 8/04

Homeschooling mom to 2 middle schoolers, once-owner of the now-defunct My Little Ducks