Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: SLING TOTE PICS!

I saw these totes for @$124 plus free shipping on expressivetoys.com. :-)

Emmas Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you SO much for the review. I should be getting my bag this SUNDAY!!!! :D I can't wait. woo hoo!!! And CONGRATS! Hope you're feeling well!

And Kathryn, you're not the only one trying!!!!

ETA: Mariana, can you tell me where you got the rings to attach it a stroller??
    ~Kristine
    ~My two angels: Blue-eyed beauty 8/03, Blondie 1/06
    ~Breast Cancer SURVIVOR
    EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES....DO YOUR SELF EXAMS LADIES!!!

lmariana Guest

Hope you love the bag too!

The rings come with the bag. :) Nice huh? I think I may order more, one pair for each of my strollers.

Mariana
    Owner of HappyDayBaby
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/2003
    www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

writeleigh Guest

Default RE: Any pictures of Fleurville Sling Tote

Thanks for the awesome review/photos Mariana! I got the floral sky too :D I can't wait for mine to arrive.

kseltmann Guest

K,
    I guess I should have mentioned I am NOT trying! That is where the guilt comes in. I feel like I should want a second child soon, but I don't. It makes it hard when you see all the other mommies getting ready for the second, but I am still not sure if we want to have more. It's easier to decide on Diaper Bags than more kids. Imagine that.

Kathryn
    Emily 9.24.03

http://lilypie.com/pic/050418/75e04e7.jpg http://lilypie.com/baby2/030924/3/4/3/-5/.png

masetane Guest

Kathyrn - sorry to jump in here. You know, you'll just **know*** when and if you want a second baby. I'm sort of in the same boat with number 3. I wasn't sure for a long time but lately, I just feel like someone is really, really missing in my family so that's how I finally *knew*. We'll still see how it all pans out - my husband feels quite finished with just 2 kids.
    Caroline
    http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
    Isabelle 10/1/00
    Nicholas 2/27/03
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Birthdaycakeideas/

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default I can't see the pics either.....

can you please post them again! And congrats Mariana!

ETA: I just noticed the link :) sorry!

Emmas Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Oh...gotcha! ;) I agree, you'll know if & when it's right for you. I think I'm just feeling my age creeping up on me. Since we'd ultimately like 3 kids (I THINK) & I'm turning...gulp...35 this year. I don't want to be in my 60's having my kids graduating from high school! At least that's my thinking lately. Who knows what it'll be tomorrow. lol I certainly have my hands full with one, some days I wonder how I manage with just her. Yes, Diaper Bags are much easier a decision. And I cannot wait for this one!
    ~Kristine
    ~My two angels: Blue-eyed beauty 8/03, Blondie 1/06
    ~Breast Cancer SURVIVOR
    EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES....DO YOUR SELF EXAMS LADIES!!!

writeleigh Guest

I feel the same way! (About possible #2). I have so much respect for people who have more than one child. I just am really not sure that's in my future. Although, then I could buy even more diaper bags and strollers LOL.

meshell Guest

I got my Floral Sky ST earlier this week and I have to say, I totally agree with Mariana! It's so pretty, and today I took it out for a test drive with my 1 month old son. We went shopping and we were out all day. This bag works perfectly! I love how it hangs on the stroller and with the zip top, I had perfect access to everything I needed. All my mommy stuff (cell, pda, wallet, keys, lipstick) went in the front magnetic snap pocket, and the main compartment held 2 burp cloths, wipes, 4 dipes, an extra outfit, an extra hat, a blanket, my hotsling, a Diaper Duck trash bag holder, some disposable changing pads, one small Avent bottle, a digital camera, and a cosmetic case with some first aid stuff and his paci. The back magnetic pocket held my XL Graco changing pad (which is pretty padded). I know, I know, I'm a new mommy, so I really overpack, but this bag holds it all! So roomy and so pretty! I received several compliments!

Also, with all that stuff, it was surprisingly lightweight and comfy to carry with the amazing strap pad. I will admit, however, it was hanging on the stroller most of the time. The O-rings keep everything at the perfect height for me (I'm 5'2''), especially when shopping.

All in all, I do LOVE this bag!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2