Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    callalillyanne Guest

Default RE: Help, I need a SMALLER diaper bag, why are they all huge?

Just a quick note- I have an Un Apres Midi de Chien bag called Weekend. It is about the size of a little tripper, I think; the dimensions are about 10" H x 13" L (not sure about the depth). It is very fashionable, IMHO :) You can see it at www.bagshop.com.

Oh, and one other thing ;) I have seen the PPB toddler tote in person and it is extremely cute, but appears wayyy smaller than the pics online! Again, JMHO :) I have a 4 and 1/2 mo. old, and still packing a ton, so I'm not quite at the toddler tote stage anyway! LOL :)

HTH!

AbbieF Guest

I second the vote for a One Cool Chick small bag! I'm generally a heavy packer and when I ordered one small and one large I thought what am I ever going to do w/ the small one? It's been great for those quick trips that now seem to happen even more with dd being so mobile. I think I had Caroline add a bottle holder ( I don't think the small came with one) and its perfect not to mention looks just like a purse. What I really like is the strap is wide so it doesn't slide around and its comfortable wearing it messenger style. I have a large in-flight tote, so the extra weight could be the problem but the strap is really pretty uncomfortable since its so narrow it feels like it cuts into my shoulder.

Abbie
    Mom to Maddie 4/04

For my quick outings, I use my Ella Caroline purse. I got it made with 3 extra elasticized pockets and I can fit my quick baby needs & my stuff and not have it be cramped! Plus when you don't need a baby bag anymore, you can go back to using it as a purse! It's very cute & small and Ella Bags has a 40% off code right now.
    DS#1: 09/2004
    DS#2: 06/2008

Where can the PPB toddler totes, w/o pom poms, be found or seen online?

Sounds like many of us are on a similar quest!
    Sarah
    Mama to my sweet boys
    H (1/04) & PJ (6/06)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2