adelynsmom Guest

Default I'm new here... where do you guys sell your old bags?

Of course, after searching for days, I've finally decided that I NEED a Fleurville Alpha 7 in pink or blue (were those the only vinyl coated fabric colors?) and of course they are discontinued and I can't find it ANYWHERE online.

I'm sure someone has got to be selling their old ones since the new Sling Tote came out, right???

I do like the Sling Tote as well and will settle for that one, but I REALLY like the backpack/messenger convertible feature of the Alpha 7. That's what I'm really looking for. And it's the perfect size for me, I think.

So, where do you all sell? :) And how can I get in on it? Or if you have one to sell, can you contact me?

thanks!

clc053103 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: I'm new here... where do you guys sell your old bags?

Try posting ISO on the Babybags board - you have to sign up to gain access. here's the link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

I posted looking for a kecci shanghai in Chartruese and had a response w/in 24 hours!

callalillyanne Guest

FYI, there is a pink/choc A7 on ebay right now that hasno bids...buy it now for $99. There are not many around in pink right now....
    I love my orange cord A7! Good luck!

HTH,

adelynsmom Guest

>FYI, there is a pink/choc A7 on ebay right now that hasno
    >bids...buy it now for $99. There are not many around in pink
    >right now....
    >I love my orange cord A7! Good luck!
    >
    >HTH,

Thanks!! I emailed the seller, we actually live quite close, so I'm trying to see if she can negotiate on the $16 shipping charge. I hope no one else BIN's though before I hear back!

callalillyanne Guest

I hope it works out for you! The A7 is a great bag!