MommytoLayla Guest

Default WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE??!!! AHHH

For some reason this is really hard for me to decide now. I really like the look of the SH Expo and the Duo and the ST from Fleurville( can'te decide if there is really a color that I like though. The Skip Hops I love the pink and I have Marilyn at arunning store looking at the two together right now to see what she thinks??? Does anyone have the pink expo and love it, that is the one I am leaning towards. I know there is also the dash but I have the llbean bag which I think is similar in style as far as messenger goes and I don't really want a flap bag. Please help I want to decide soon so that Marilyn can ship my stroller with the right bag? :)

TIA
    Shannon
    [/url]

MommytoLayla Guest

Default RE: WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE??!!! AHHH

Okay Marilyn just e-mailed me back and said that the bubble gum color is off slightly from the mac quest mod rose pink color. She said that a charcoal color would match. Isn't that just black??? Should I still get the pink?? I have to e-mail back soon so any imput would really be appreciated!!!

Shannon
    [/url]

callalillyanne Guest

Hmmmm...I don't think the pink would be off enough that you would really notice it, KWIM? JMO, though. I just think the pink expo is so cute, but indeed I have not seen the two paired together IRL.

Charcoal is like a deep grey...My Mac 3 is Charcoal and the Chili red color that maclaren makes...There is an expo in charcoal, but it has red piping and red expandable bottom/lining. I have thought about getting it for my mac, but don't know if the red on the bag will match the dark red on my stroller. Seems like it might cause a similar problem with you and the mod quest? Will the red match the rose?

Of course there is the charcoal duo with no colored piping/lining. That would be the obvious choice for a perfect match....BUT, if it were *me*, I would go with something more fun, even if it meant not matching 100% ;)

HTH! Good luck!

MommytoLayla Guest

Thanks for the advice!!! I actually just did place the order and I got the bubblegum expo, I just couldn't resist the fun color!!!! I think it will be a close enough match.

Shannon
    [/url]

mamaAnn Guest

I think you'll like it. I like that everything is accessible from the top and I don't have to flip up any flaps. Lots of pockets for organizing and the zip open bottom is great.
    My only complaint is that I wish the fabric was lighter inside so you could see a little better-or maybe it's just mine that has black interior with the blue camo exterior.
    Ann

callalillyanne Guest

Yay! I'm glad you got it ;) Let us know what you think! It is a really fun color!