Default Fleurville Sling Tote IRL?

Where is everyone buying their Sling Totes, if not online? I have checked the 3 Nordstrom stores near me and no one has it. I'm in the Chicago area, by the way. Thanks :)

Emmas Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Fleurville Sling Tote IRL?

I know one of the Nordstroms here in the Phoenix area has them. If you go to the Fleurville website they should have a list of stores in your area that carry them. Try looking here:

http://www.fleurville.com/where_to_buy.asp
    ~Kristine
    ~My two angels: Blue-eyed beauty 8/03, Blondie 1/06
    ~Breast Cancer SURVIVOR
    EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES....DO YOUR SELF EXAMS LADIES!!!

knaidel is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I think it's just a matter of time. Also, the online store listing doesn't tell you which stores carry what. It also lists the only Nordtstrom's that carries Fleurville bags in the area is Oak Brook, but I've seem the mothership and A7 at Old Orchard and on Michigan. So I wouldn't totally rely on that listing. Your best bet: calling up some of the stores: Madison & Friends, Cella for Baby, Lazar's, Psychobaby, etc- just ask when they'll be getting them in. The salespeople in these places are usually pretty up-to-date.
    Oh, and when you find out where, let me know! I'm in Rogers Park and am always looking for an excuse to go downtown!
    tax deduction #1: 12/04
    tax deduction #2: 11/07
    tax deduction #3: 11/12

I think I am impatient! I want to see it before I cut off the tags on my new Skip Hop Duo I just got. I am eager to use a new diaper bag but I can't justify 2 new ones. I'm in the northwest burbs so I was hoping someplace out here would get the totes in. The Nordstrom at Woodfield also has Fleurvilles, but it's a smaller store. The sales clerk told me the Oak Brook store does the highest volume in the country (strange, I know!), and she called them for me, but they don't have it yet. And the sales clerk at Old Orchard has my name in her computer system to call me when they do receive the bags. Otherwise, I suppose I'll be heading into the city to check it out.

knaidel is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Well, I don't know exactly where you are, but it seems like Oak Brook is a long way for you to go- they have the highest volume in the country? That IS weird! Before you make any big trips, definetly call first. Also, again, I don't know exactly where you are, but Madison & Friends has a branch in Deerfield- in the shopping center on Waukegan and Deerfield Rd, I think. Give them a call, maybe.
    DO NOT cut the tags off of your Duo. I think this is much more promising...
    tax deduction #1: 12/04
    tax deduction #2: 11/07
    tax deduction #3: 11/12