jacquiro Guest

Default Are Petunia Picklebottom bags totally impractible?

Hi. I posted below about my dilemma between keeping a Petunia and getting a Fleurville ST but I figured maybe I'd get more direct responses about the Petunia if I asked more specifically about it. I think it's so cute but I'm worried about the material and the "dry clean only" tag. I'm not the neatest and I'm just wondering how well these hold up and if it's stupid to keep one since I'll likely stain it at some point in the near future. I'm wondering how others have done with this. Thanks.

Default RE: Are Petunia Picklebottom bags totally impractible?

Hi there - I'm with you on this one...I totally fell in love with the PPB bags (not their price tag...but their designs!) The 1 thing that held me back was the "Dry Clean only" tag. Had I not known about the Kecci brocade diaper bags (which are very similiar, but ARE machine washable), then I probably would have broken down and bought a PPB and then just tried to be EXTRA CAREFUL with it. But once I found out that the Kecci bags were machine washable & about 1/2 - 1/3 the cost, I figured to go that route instead & have been very happy. Trust me...the last thing you want to worry about when toting your precious baby around is whether or not you need to be paranoid that the juice bottle leaked, or that the lotion cap isn't on tight enough...for me that was 1 worry I didn't want to have (and knowing me, I would be worried about it all the time). So IMO, for my own good :) I steered away from the PPB & instead got 2 Kecci bags!! :)

HTH!
    Suz

jacquiro Guest

Default Tx..very helpful! (plus I meant impractical- oy!)

Maybe I should look at the Kecci's too...or else go for the Sling Tote. I'm not neat and I don't want to worry about dirt all the time! Thanks for the input.