Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Designs by Keri bags

Does anyone have one of these or seen them IRL? Is ebay the only place to get them? They look nice, lots of pockets inside, looks like a nice tote bag. I like the zipper top and outside bottle holders. The straps look long enough to fit over the shoulder, wonder if they will fit on the handles of a stroller? Kinda reminds me of a vera bradley bag, at least on the inside. Thanks for any info.

Default RE: Designs by Keri bags

Okay, I broke down and ordered one to try, the price was right and she is going to customize me one...the one I found on ebay was camo & pink, well, I didn't want pink but she is going to make me one with camo and orange. I will let ya'll know when I receive the bag, how I like it and quality wise. I got the XLG size, but I am a heavy packer so I hope it will be large enough. She says that she can custom make diaper pads or change purses to match.....I can't wait to see it in person!!!!

smbirth Guest

I havent heard anything about her bags but they look very nice! I was checking out her ebay store and it sounds like she really loves what she does and that always tends to show in craftsmanship!

I hope you love your bag---maybe post a review some pics and and a review when you get it?

Sheri
    Momma to Nathaniel
    9-15-04
    8 months BF!

I will post a review when I get it...can't wait!!! She was very easy to deal with and was willing to customize any bag for me...she doesn't make them until she gets an order so there was no problem in customizing it.

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

could you provide a link for these bags - thanks!

Here is the link to all her bags....
    http://stores.ebay.com/Designs-by-Keri

I got the first bag listed, the pink and camo, but she is doing it in orange and camo. I like the side pockets, they look nice. I like the heavy zipper closure. I can't wait to see it in person.

I ordered one of these based on this thread. She's customizing mine also (light colored interior, zipper closure, 8 pockets - 6 inner 2 outer). I also ordered a small make-up bag to match so I can throw my stuff in there and toss it in the bag. I don't bring much for my toddler any more, but I'll be ramping up the diaper bag once the baby gets here. I think this will be big enough for me to carry the stuff I need for both kids when going on an outing!

Michelle
    Mom to Alia born 5/16/02 and the GIRL! peanut due 8/13/05

I haven't gotten mine yet, can't wait to see IRL....let me know how you like your bag. What fabric did you get?

Black bottom with black toile on top. There was a pic of a 6 pocket bag on ebay that had that coloring. I wear a ton of black and my purse is black, so I figured it would go with just about everything.

I can't wait for mine to get here either! Funny, considering I won't even need it until August when this babe gets here. But since I'm not really buying much for the baby (as it's another girl, and I've got most of the gear!) it's one of my few "for baby" purchases :)

Michelle
    Mom to Alia born 5/16/02 and the GIRL! peanut due 8/13/05

Sounds nice! Let me know when you get it...I keep going home at the end of the day and just hoping it will be there....I know it is way to early yet....but I look, just in case!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast