Thread: T&L Backpack ?s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    newmomto1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default T&L Backpack ?s

Does anyone know if a T&L Backpack holds more or less than a
    Mothership??
    Also, I remember someone posted that the Mia was a new color (darker)
    & there were some other changes to the bag.
    Does anyone know where to buy one of the updated styles online??
    Thanks!!
    :-)

lmariana Guest

Default RE: T&L Backpack ?s

I'd say the T&L backpack holds less than a Mothership, but not by that much. If you REALLY pack it full, you can fit almost the same as a Mothership, but it would be really full. The cool thing about the T&L backpack is that it's pretty flexible, space-wise. You can carry a light load or a huge load. The newer style has two nice pockets inside for organization, plus you also get an insulated bottle pocket, small zippered pocket, large zippered front pocket, and the handy easy-access zipper (let's you access the main compartment without opening the top of the bag).

I know most retailers can special order the newer colors for you if they don't have it in stock, so just ask around! T&L is easily backordered on fabrics though, so I'd ask for a timeframe on the color you want. If it's backordered at T&L, it's often a 4-6 week wait.

What color are you liking? I'm totally drawn to the "Jade" brocade. I love that bright blue color!

Mariana
    Owner of HappyDayBaby
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/2003
    www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

newmomto1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: T&L Backpack ?s

Hey Mariana...
    I had actually sent you an email (through happy day baby) re: the above before I posted!!
    I think I am liking the "new" Mia. I haven't seen all the other new colors yet...maybe I should check them out too!