stcelia is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Loom Bandicoot Interior

What type of organization is there in the bandicoot and in the clutch? Also, is it easy to access the inside of the bandicoot? The shape kind of looks like it might be hard to see/get inside. I'm interested in getting one, but I'd love to see interior photo before I drop that kind of cash. TIA. Jenn

stcelia is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Loom Bandicoot Interior

Bump - Does anybody know? I really like the look of these, but I want to know more about it before buying. Thanks.

audball Guest

If you go to search and then do "advanced search", you can type in Loom Bandicoot or Loom Bandicoot Review and their should be a few reviews with pictures included. You could also try Loom Bandicoot Pics...

I seem to recall three interior pockets (?) - one along the back, two in the front interior. The access wasn't that easy because the bag is really stiff. If you are an overpacker, this is not the bag to have! Works really well for a toddler in dipes, but I had to return mine because I'm a light packer with two in dipes.

The clutch was not useful to me, since it was so thin...I also wasn't a fan of the construction of the clutch (the bag was fine and I thought it looked cute) - it seemed "cheap" to me because they glued the bottom. Also, when I walked, the clutch kept slapping against the back of the backpack - I had some security concerns about the clutch, but most mommies here either put their purse-like items in the backpack or only take the clutch out to safer locales.

tobycat Guest

I had the Bandicoot and did not like it at all. It was very stiff and hard to get things out. The joey clutch was just too small. The backpack straps were very uncomfortable because they dug into my back becuase they are too close together (and I am a very thin person). And the worst part is that mine fell apart within a month of very light use. I did get a refund.

Candice