I recently ordered a cute backpack from chesterhandbags.com which was on the sale page. I'm not really a backpack person at all, but liked it because it was small, fit a lot, and didn't look like a diaper bag. I was planning on using it tonight as I have a dinner outing with Sammy and Julia and wanted to be hands free (trying to get Sammy walking more and using the stroller less)

I went to pack it up and realized the inner zip pocket was not completely sewn, so stuff might fall out between the inside and outside liner of the bag if that makes any sense. It was no biggie, I figured I'd sew it myself, but happened to call them to see if this was a problem with any of the other bags. They said I could ship it back on them and they would fix it, but I said that I could just do it myself. They said, "you shouldn't have to do that as we stand behind our products". Well they gave me a $15 credit on my credit card. I thought that was great service, considering I got the bag pretty marked down already. And really it's a piece of cake to fix, like maybe 5-10 minutes of my time. It would take longer to go to the post office!

They said they stand behind their products and did this with no questions asked. Also, I was happy to hear that the particular style backback I ordered was made in the USA, which I always like to hear!

Great customer service from Chester. I will not hesitate making another purchase from them in the future!

Marcy