lilarkk Guest

Default FISHER PRICE Healthy Care High Chairs on Clearance at TRU!

My friends told us about an excellent deal at Toys R Us. They purchased a FP Healthy Care High Chair which normally retailed for $89.99, but was on clearance for $35.99. When they went to check out the high chair was marked down to $17.99 and with the $10 coupon for high chairs, the final price was $7.98. So they bought 3 total, 1 for themselves and 1 for each grandparent. My friend and I went to our local TRU and each bought the same highchair only to pay $7.98. I couldn't believe it! It's a great highchair, it has the Linkadoos toys on either side of the tray and it comes with 3 detachable trays (1 for each meal), plus a cup/food holder which snaps on the side of the chair and a basket which snaps on the other side of the chair.

For $8, you get an excellent quality highchair which normally is around $90.

Hopefully someone will benefit from this information! HTH!

Heather
    SAHM to 3

Default RE: FISHER PRICE Healthy Care High Chairs on Clearance at TRU!

I'm going tomorrow! Thanks so much for letting me know!

heatheann23 Guest

If you don't mind, where are you? (City, State) I went to my TRU today and they were only $10.00 off of $89.99. I'd love to check with the manager and see if they would sell it for the same price you got!!
    Thanks, Heather

I too went to my local TRU last night and had the manager check their inventory and they were also $10 off $89 - - but that was it. My MIL called a friend who's sister works at a TRU about 3 hours away from us - - she also checked their inventory and came up with the same. She is going to try to locate the deal for us but if you could share what city/state and which Healty Care High Chair - it would be most helpful!

Thanks

Kim

Default Called TRU Corporate

It seems this offer is only good at the local store. It was a "store director's clearance." according to corporate, any store can put an item on clearance if they choose, and no other store has to match that price. (Seems ridiculous to me.) So the best national price is the $10 off.
    --Julie
    Proud Mommy of C & W
    Owner, Precious Personalities
    My blog (which desparately needs to be updated)

Default RE: Called TRU Corporate

Thanks Julie for letting us know what you found out - - and I agree, that's ridiculous! Although a great savings for those that are able to take advantage.

Kim

no problem. I also called the store where Heather got it and they sold out on Sunday :(
    --Julie
    Proud Mommy of C & W
    Owner, Precious Personalities
    My blog (which desparately needs to be updated)

kellij is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

The TRUs around me never seem to be involved in those "manager specials" that everyone seems to get. They still have diapers that were discontinue by Pampers forever ago at full price. They are also selling the highchair for 89, it's clearanced from 99, so I just bought the newer version of the FP high chair. The new one has the acquarium on it, my son is loving it.