Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    my3fallkiddos Guest

Default RE: UPDATE**Anyone have a DIAPEES AND WIPEES diaper pouch??

Oh maaaan.... everytime I come here there's always something posted that I want to buy! ;)

*sigh* Of course with the Skip Hop Dash I'm about to buy, I really so obviously need this too...just to make my diaper bag *complete* ;)

Carrie

audball Guest

Very cute and totally reasonable (for a non-sewer like me!)....I wonder if she would consider incorporating a key ring hole, so I can stick my Purell Hand Sanitizer keychain through the loop - ahh...now that is my diaper changing station! ;)

caridura Guest

Default RE: Anyone have a DIAPEES AND WIPEES diaper pouch??

LOL! I just got some cute pouches at Target too! They have the cutest stuff in the back to school section! I just wanted it to organize my mommy stuff and it works well for that purpose. :)

golfgirl12_27 Guest

Default RE: Here's a link that shows all of the patterns as finished products!

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Which fabric did everyone get? I can't decide!!

I just can't decide which fabric that I like the best!

I am going to have to buy 2 of them! :)

Definitely the Hot Dots and ???
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

jbrownd Guest

Default RE: Which fabric did everyone get? I can't decide!!

I got the White Eyelet, Ric Rac, and Oh Sweetness. One for each child and one for the car. But now I see that the link listed by golfgirl had the White eyelet for less (14.99) than the Diapees and Wipees website (19.99). Bummer! At least I got free shipping on all 3. I'll probably go back and order more to give as gifts. Too cute!

c2lane Guest

Default I ordered 2

but I'm thinking I may add one more to the mix :)

I went for fun on the prints so ordered the Little Princess to go inside of my Un Apres Ingrid and the Funky Monkey but I'm also liking Oh Sweetness which I may just order!

~Carrie
    mom to Dillan Rose 01/02/04
    & our 2nd blessing due 10/6/05

http://lilypie.com/baby2/040102/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]
    http://lilypie.com/days/051006/2/5/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

kkae12 Guest

Default RE: I ordered 2

Thanks so much for organizing this, Corie! These are SO cute. I'm going to order two: little princess and I'm not sure of the other.

I've been mostly a lurker here for awhile and always saw the "Co-op" and wondered. Now that I know what it is, I'm in trouble. I can see myself justifying my new found addiction to bags with these discounts!

Allison

murpheyblue is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Which fabric did everyone get? I can't decide!!

I saw that too. I put the eyelet in my cart and went cound out the other website charges $6.95 for standard shipping (I only had the one thing) Ouch! So don't worry, you got the better deal.

nashsmommy Guest

Thank you Corie! I just ordered two: funky monkey for me and green camo for my husband.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast