Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Toba is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Any pics of the Gold Flower Sling Tote?

I saw a post that mentioned pics of the Gold Flower ST, but for the life of me, three searches later, I can't find it. Can someone help me out? Please?

~Kimberly Anne~
    Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
    *the light of my life*

Default RE: Any pics of the Gold Flower Sling Tote?

Here you go. For some reason they have it named spring flower on the fleurville website but it is also known as gold flower.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/29501.jpg

Sandy mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02
    & Marisa Mia 4/23/05

Thank you SO much, but I've seen that pic. I was reading another thread on here that referenced a bunch of Gold Flower pics, so I was hoping to see some more detailed ones. I tried searching for the pics thread, but couldn't come up with anything. But thank you!!
    ~Kimberly Anne~
    *the light of my life*

I posted some a while back. I love this bag!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ng_type=search

HTH!
    Caroline

Precious Little Nathan
    http://lilypie.com/baby1/060601/2/12/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

jp96 Guest

Has anyone had problems with the clear layer on the Fleurvilles cracking? I'm not sure if I should go with one of these or the ballistic black?

Thanks!
    JP

Karen426 Guest

I think that was only an issue with the old versions of the bags, which had a different type of vinyl overlay. The new ones are PVC (I think?) and aren't supposed to have the same problems.

BTW, I just got my Gold Flower ST and it's gorgeous. I wish they made it with black trim instead of brown, but I can live with that... I already had one lady stop me at the grocery store, and I've only had it for a few hours!

-Karen

I just got mine today too!! I LOVE it! I haven't taken it out yet, but it's all packed and ready to go! My Escape Pod in Gold Flower will be here Saturday! I've ordered both from Jen at Expressive Toys and while my entire transaction isn't complete yet, I am utterly flabbergasted at the service I have received ... she's SPECTACULAR!! I will post about my transaction on Saturday! ;)

PS: I've read all about the problems people were having with the older versions of Fleurville products, and that they have switched materials. My Sling Tote (the newer version with the removable insulated bottle holder) is *very* pliable. I wasn't sure I would like the shiny material, but I'm really quite pleased with it.

PSS: I was actually surprised with how big the ST was. It held everything my LL Bean diaper bag (admittedly not fully packed, but still) held and still has PLENTY of room to spare.

~Kimberly Anne~
    *the light of my life*

Karen426 Guest

Sigh, I want the escape pod, too. I got a purple swirl one because I found it on sale somewhere, but it hasn't come yet. I wouldn't put it with my gold ST, but I'm not sure it would even be necessary in it anyway.

Oh well... I'm saving up for another ST when the new colors come out in Nov. I really want the white/silver to match my MS. Apparently they have the black cord ST available directly now, but I haven't seen any pics and it's $135 + shipping, no discounts. I figure I can wait until retailers get it. I'm wondering whether the bottom portion is silver, since the interior is supposed to be. I hope it's all-black. For some reason I love the white/silver combo, but black/silver seems too... glittery? Or something.

-Karen

I'm not planning on using the Escape Pod *with* the Sling Tote, just for when I'm running short trips. I'll actually probably just leave it my van full time. :)

I LOVE the white/silver combo too, I just don't think it would "go" with anything in my life. Hope you enjoy your new Escape Pod! I agree with you that the black cord would look better being all black and not a black/silver combo! ;)

The Gold Flower was a HUGE stretch for me. I am strictly a black bag kind of girl. I even had to get a new brown stroller to match the Gold Flower because I'm very anal and couldn't have a brown-trimmed diaper bag sitting in a black/silver/red (2005 P3 in Black Sable) stroller. Actually, I would have been estactic if the Gold Flower came with black trim, but I see now how well the brown goes with it.

~Kimberly Anne~
    *the light of my life*

Karen426 Guest

I think the EP might be take up too much room in the ST anyway. Even though the ST is pretty compact, I was kind of wondering if it would help separate 2 little ones' things. I have a 18 month old and one due in March. But I've decided maybe she can carry the EP *herself* and I'll just fill up the ST with the new baby's stuff, hehe. She would be thrilled to have her own. She already wants to carry everything.

I know what you mean about the black. I have 5 million pairs of black shoes, but I think I only have one or two in dark brown, and they're not very practical. I'm thinking, great, now I have to buy brown shoes to match my ST! It's definitely the only dark brown thing in my wardrobe.

The white cord doesn't really "go" with anything I have, either. It's just so clean looking. I'm usually not even a fan of corduroy, but this cord is really "flat" if that makes sense. The white is not really a super-bright white, and it looks nice with spring colors. I think it's the only white thing I own, hehe.

I've checked with a couple of retailers and the black cord is supposed to be out at the end of October. Aaaaaa, I can't wait!

-Karen

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast