Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    jp96 Guest

Default RE: Any pics of the Gold Flower Sling Tote?

Is your bag missing the key clip like most of the new ones out there?

jp96 Guest

Is there anywhere online to see a picture of the white/silver?

Thanks

Karen426 Guest

In the sling tote? Not that I've seen. Fleurville doesn't even have them in yet; they just told me November in e-mail. I'm assuming the bottom on that one is silver because white would just get nasty immediately. You could try e-mailing them and asking for pics. They're always really helpful.

-Karen

Toba is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

YES! I was kind of disappointed about that too, but still happy I got a newer version with the removable insulated bottle holder. I still can't figure out why they would discontinue that ... maybe it was an oversight?

~Kimberly Anne~
    Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
    *the light of my life*

jp96 Guest

I called and they told me a batch went out that were missing the key clip. They will send you a new one if you call, but it still won't be attached the way the old ones were. I think I may wait for another shipment to come into the stores. Everywhere that I have called carries the ST without the key clip, in the new version at least.

jp96 Guest

Is it white corduroy?

Karen426 Guest

Yeah, there will be a white cord and a "tiffany blue" cord, both with silver.

I'm wondering if, over time, they'll re-do the white cord escape pod to have silver trim, too. Hopefully!

-Karen

Karen426 Guest

I just e-mailed today and they said they'd send it out tomorrow. Doesn't do much about attaching it though, but I guess it's the best they can do. Maybe I'll rig something up.

-Karen

Toba is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't understand ... I didn't see the old one so I don't know how they can't be attached ... can somebody explain?

~Kimberly Anne~
    Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
    *the light of my life*

Karen426 Guest

If you look on the tag that came with your ST, the one that shows a diagram of what's inside/included, it shows the carbiner/key clip attached just inside one of the outside pockets. There's normally a little fabric loop that attaches it. On the drawing, they show it kind of pulled out. The fabric loop is missing, too, so I guess your only real option is to hook it to one of the outer plastic rings that the messenger strap attaches to (or sew something in the bag yourself).

-Karen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast