Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Karen426 Guest

Default RE: Any pics of the Gold Flower Sling Tote?

Here's a good link to a picture that shows where it *should* have been attached... the third picture down.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...7&page=5#26298

-Karen

I was hoping to be able to clip it onto the zipper of the small compartment in the front pocket, close where it is supposed to be anyhow. We'll see if it works when it gets here.

http://lilypie.com/baby1/060325/3/15/5/-6/.png

Actually, I talked to David at Fleurville and the new ones have PVC-free vinyl which I'm really happy about. I wanted an Escape Pod Factory second, but they are all the ones with the old vinyl.I just got my gold flower ST and I love it. It is so pretty. Unfortunately, I don't have the key clip either. That's disappointing, but I'd rather have the detachable bottle holder b/c it is huge and takes up a lot of room.

Karen426 Guest

It's too big to go through the hole in the zipper, unfortunately. I tried it out with the one from my new mothership, which I'm assuming has the same kind of key clip. :(

-Karen

I have a 17mo and a 3mo and I use the ST. I can answer your question about separating their things. One thing that's great about the ST is that it has those 4 side pockets to hold dipes/wipes. That way their dipes are clearly separated. You may be packing it differently now with just 1 but I think you'll find it works great for 2 as well! I thought about putting the EP in the ST too but I think it would be too much zipping, etc. to get to what you need in the EP. That's just my opinion and experience!

That stinks. I guess I'll try to rig something up and put a loop in there somehow once the keyclip gets here. If you come up with something that works, let us know! :)

http://lilypie.com/baby1/060325/3/15/5/-6/.png

Karen426 Guest

I was thinking I was already maxed out on pockets with diapers, wipes, and my daughter's pack of meds, but then I remembered the changing cloth was taking up one of them. I could put that in one of the outside pockets since it's so flat (if I even use it... I think if I'm going to have something non-padded, I'd rather have a disposable one). And having them 2 years apart, I don't suppose they'll have too many things that could be confused anyway-- just diapers.

Thanks!

-Karen

Toba is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I strictly use the Huggies disposable changing pads. The thought of putting a fabric changing pad that's been lying on an icky changing station back into my nice, clean diaper bag (next to his snack/drink!! *faint*) just does me in. Honestly, I hardly ever even use a changing pad ... I normally just change my son either in my van or in his stroller. Just purely because of the ick factor. ;) Of course, there are rare occasions where that's just not feasible, so I carry around two disposable ones too.

PS: I also wanted to add that I e-mailed Jen of Expressive Toys to let her know that I received my bag (and other things) and that I was extremely pleased with everything, then mentioned the key clip and that I would have to call Fleurville to receive one. She was unaware they were missing and not only is making sure her other bags have one from Fleurville, but is sending me one with my Escape Pod that she's mailing to me today! She is just awesome!!

~Kimberly Anne~
    Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
    *the light of my life*

Karen426 Guest

I have not mastered the stroller change... Maybe mine doesn't recline enough. Something to strive for, I guess ;)

I'll have to make a note of Expressive Toys... I'm glad they're so easy to work with!

-Karen

jp96 Guest

They told me to attach it to the bottle clip fabric loop inside the bag.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast