jtfmom Guest

Default diaper bag for 2 with insulated bottle holders

I've been reading this forum and there are some great tips on diaper bags. Never knew there were so many options.

I need a diaper bag for 2. I have a 15month old and am expecting our second in April. I'd like to have one that has an insulated pocket or bottle holders. Any suggestions? I like the skip hop dash but no insulated bottle holders. Thanks!

Default RE: diaper bag for 2 with insulated bottle holders

I have 2 that are 14 months apart (17mo and 3mo currently) and I am using: the Dash and the Fleurville sling tote. Plus occasionally the LE backpack.

If I am carrying bottles that need to be kept cold (being gone for more than 5 hours), I tend to carry a small, insulated cooler with an ice pack. However, if I'm just going out for a few hours (3 or less) and the baby will need her bottle within an hour or so, I'll just put the bottle in the Dash or ST's bottle pocket. The ST's bottle pocket is insulated. By the time I'm ready to feed her, the bottle is about room temp (sometimes still a little too cold). I always carry a sippy of water for the toddler as well but she doesn't seem to care if it's ice-cold or not.

HTH!