Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ju-Ju-Be Bags?

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Ju-Ju-Be Bags?

I bought the Be Small and packed it up and hated it. It can not be used as a messenger at all and it is too heavy packed to just sit on your shoulder. The mommy pocket is a joke to use unless you don't use a wallet. I did like the material and color inside. I generally carry two diapers, pad, wipes, straws, wallet, credit card case, cell phone, notepad, pen, and checkbook. I packed it and it was stuffed and I really didn't like the way it was organized. I took everything out and repacked it in my Timi and Leslie and sold it on babybags for a huge loss (somebody's bargain of the month!) Guess I carry too much and am too particular in where I put it.
    Michele
    Mama to three girls

knaidel is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: My impressions of the Be All

I had a Be All and sold it on swap. All the zippered pockets are great. It is about the same size as the Dash , but an inch or so deeper, so it definetly feels like it holds more.

This is why I sold it:
    I need an adjustable strap. The strap on the be all isn't.
    I also like to have some way (maybe d-rings) to attach to the stroller.
    Colors: I originally had a black with grey lining. I thought it was way too masculine. I returned it for the brown with pink lining, but the pink was too bright for me.

If these things don;t bother you, then it is a great bag. Also, the changing pad is quilted, and looks and feels really nice.

-Rachel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3