cccat Guest

Default Another diaper bag?

Hi all,

Just saw this bag http://www.ebags.com/ebags/kalya_tot...?modelid=57682
    and thought it might be good for use as a diaper bag. What do you think?

Cecilia

audball Guest

Default Ebags 20% off sale on Sunday til midnight....

Wow, that looks like a great find! Someone posted about this bag earlier I think too. It looks like it holds a ton based on the reviews on ebags...I would only worry that it may be too big :)!

Let us know if you get it and if you do - how it works out!

Default RE: Another diaper bag?

I just wanted to add some other ebags coupons that you can take advantage of if you end up buying (just in case you were not aware of them):

20% off for Visa Users Code: VR5 Coupon (Exp 10/31)
    $20 off $75 in Handbags Coupon (Exp 11/1)
    10% off and Free Shipping Coupon (Exp 11/1)
    15% off Diaper Bags Coupon (Exp 11/1)

cccat Guest

Default RE: Another diaper bag?

Thanks for the info on coupons, mamalia. Do you mean I can use my Visa card and "VR5" as a coupon code for 1 of the 4 types of savings you mentioned?

cccat Guest

Default RE: Ebags 20% off sale on Sunday til midnight....

Hi, audball,
    Thanks for mentioning that someone else posted about eBag's kalya tote. I did a search and found very helpful pictures and reviews by mamicka.
    You're right on about it may be too big because my daughter is partically potty trained and she started asking, only occasionally so far, to use the potty when we're out. Will it be a good toddler bag? I'm not sure how much and what one needs to pack for a potty trained toddler.

audball Guest

Default RE: Ebags 20% off sale on Sunday til midnight....

Things I generally bring are an extra change of clothes (top and bottom!), another set of underwear, disposable potty seat covers (in something fun like Dora the Explorer), incentives (jelly beans or the like), lots of hand sanitizer. Some of my friends brought their cushy potty seats from home (that's a big thing to carry around - plus a little gross! :)).

I found that I could get away with putting those things in the car unless we were on an all day outing...

HTH!