Edensmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Do any bags other than the skip hop and ST attach to the stroller?

I love this feature, I am wondering if I have any other options. I am also a messenger style kinda girl, though I may be able to do a back pack.
    TIA
    Eden 9/04

Default RE: Do any bags other than the skip hop and ST attach to the stroller?

Yes, there are a few others out there, one that comes to mind right away is the Fling by Silverline. It is apparently very similar to Skip Hop's Dash. Check it out at www.letsgostrolling.com

Also, the Darling by Lexi Barnes (www.lexibarnes.com) has stroller loops.

Again, I've come across a couple of others, but I just sort of saw them as I was browsing around sites so I can't recall off hand. Hopefully some others can give you some alternatives.

HTH
    Julie
    SAHM Mom to Ryan (who just happens to have Prader-Willi Syndrome) 2/04
    www.pwsausa.org - Still Hungry For a Cure

I ended up with a Bumble Bags Madeline. It's a backpack, and while I am also more of a messenger/tote kind of girl, what persuaded me to get it over the Skip Hop was that with the Skip Hop, you have to change out the strap to make it a messenger, which may not be a big deal to you, but seemed to be a pain to me. Also, in a review comparing the two, the reviewer said that for that reason she usually ended up carrying the SH, rather than attaching it to the stroller. I also decided that I like having both hands free to deal with the stroller, baby, shopping bags, whatever. They also have really cute fabrics.

The best deal that I found was that mylittleducks.com had a 15% off(and free shipping) deal with the code MOVE15. I got mine in last week and she had shipped it out the next day.

Ami Guest

If the backpack has a sternum strap, then it easily attaches to the stroller. Just wrap the shoulder straps on and do up the sternum strap. I do this with my Baby Sherpa. Just remember that if your bag is heavy you may tip the stroller, so be careful.

Ami