Edensmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default I have decided on the Sling Tote, help me with color before I order

I love the Pink stripe and the floral sky. Both are fun, but the pink stripe goes a little better with the stroller since the straps are black. My other thought is the black. I think the courderoy looks nicer. I think blackmay be more practical/timeless where as the patterns may look more dated in another year or so. Though the patterns seem nicer as summer or winter bags. Hmmmmm, what to do? Why is it so hard to decide?
    Eden 9/04

Default RE: I have decided on the Sling Tote, help me with color before I order

I have the Pink stripe and I LOVE it. I get tons of compliments and plan to use it all year long. I made the decision partly because of the black strap, but there are so many colors it seems to go with mostly everything. HTH!

Edensmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: I have decided on the Sling Tote, help me with color before I order

Thanks it does. I guess I really want the stripe. I just want to be practical and get the most out of it since it is not an inexpensive bag. I guess I really wouldn't use the black all summer, so maybe this is best.
    Eden 9/04