JustMare Guest

Default Kathy Van Zeeland Satchel Baby Bag

Anyone have this?

I just ordered it and I'm hoping this is the bag I've been looking for. I want a large enough bag that will hold my toddler son's stuff but try to go back to the purse look for me.

http://www.kathyvanzeeland.com/detai...de=30835-30836

Maria K is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Kathy Van Zeeland Satchel Baby Bag

I got the backpack. I don't have baby yet, but when I pack it with some basics, it looks too small to me. Sorry I don't have more advise.
    - Maria

JustMare Guest

LOVE this bag!!

Just received it today and it's everything I hoped for!!!

It's a large handbag with interior pockets for diapers and wipes, exactly what I've been looking for. The inside lining is a pretty red. There are tons of accessories that do not really fit inside the bag, bottle holder, makeup case, key chain, dirty duds bag, cell phone holder, etc... Nice to have not sure if I'll use any of them. Might use the makeup case once I get used to carrying around more of my own stuff again!

If anyone's looking for a large handbag with compartments for diapers and wipes, this is your bag!!

JustMare Guest

LOVE this bag!!

Just received it today and it's everything I hoped for!!!

It's a large handbag with interior pockets for diapers and wipes, exactly what I've been looking for. The inside lining is a pretty red. There are tons of accessories that do not really fit inside the bag, bottle holder, makeup case, key chain, dirty duds bag, cell phone holder, etc... Nice to have not sure if I'll use any of them. Might use the makeup case once I get used to carrying around more of my own stuff again!

If anyone's looking for a large handbag with compartments for diapers and wipes, this is your bag!!

nov02mom Guest

I'm glad to see this! I have the old version of this bag, and I always loved it. I use it on days when we have LLL meetings and I need to pack extra stuff for him!!! This version is REALLY cute though....