ellasmom Guest

Default can't decide whether to buy the POSH baby diaper bag

Hello all- i'm new to the site, so glad that I stumbled upon it! I have been agonizing over whether or not I should bite the bullet and get the ultimate diaper bag from posh baby. I want a messenger/backpack style, love their designs but torn about the price.
    Does anyone have the bag and could answer some questions regarding their bag?

1. Does it get heavy when you pack it fully? I am only 5'4" and have a small frame.
    2. Do you ever get tired of the pattern? They tend to be pretty bold.
    3. Which website is the best, besides poshbaby?

Thanks.

:)

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: can't decide whether to buy the POSH baby diaper bag

A few people have recently bought them on babybags. You can do a search for Posh Baby and you should be able to find the posts. You can also try to post your questions if you don't get many responses here as I think there is more activity over there than on BBB these days.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

My little girl isn't born yet but I did order a Posh Baby ultimate diaper bag. The bag is really nice & I've shown it to several of my girlfriends who have babies. They really liked the fabric & were shocked by all the pockets. I love the waterproof fabric b/c I don't have to worry about the bag staining (like PPB). The only negative I can see so far is that the changing pad/bum rag is not very practical.

Answers to your questions:
    1. Not sure yet--sorry.
    2. I got the Etta pattern & love that it is bold.
    3. I purchased my bag from Posh Baby. Shipping was super fast!
    Torn about Price: I wouldn't say that the bag is definately worth $175. When I first got the bag I didn't think it looked like it cost that much, but I don't think any of the diaper bags out there look like they cost what they do.

If you have any other questions please let me know. I'll try to help the best I can.

Happy Holidays,

Amelia
    dd#1 due in March

I loved my Posh Baby Bag! The orginization is awesome! It seemed to be a better fit than the Fleurville MS. It did get heavy when fully packed but I was packing for a toddler and a baby. I had a sippy cup, extra juice, 2 extra waters and bottles along with all of the other things I had to pack.

I got the Kiwi Stripe one and didn't get tired of the pattern.

I would say if you need a bag this big it is a great choice for the money. I LOVED this bag but was always using my Skip Hop Dash so I sold it. So far I have not found a bag that I like better than the Skip Hop so I am just sticking with it.

Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
    Tyler William 6-9-05

http://b4.lilypie.com/p1eI0/.png[/img][/url]

http://lilypie.com/baby1/060609/3/0/1/-6/.png

ellasmom Guest

Thanks to all of you for putting in your two cents! I appreciate the feedbacks. I am going to wait a bit longer, perhaps after the hustle and bustle of the holidays and buy one.

Happy holidays!
    Sylvia

tinainsala Guest

I just got my bag last weekend and have not actually used it yet. But I will say that after going through numerous bags, I really like this one and I think it's a keeper. This definitely a big bag. Since I'm more of a medium packer, I'm going to mainly use it for travel- not everyday. However, I think it would be a great size if we have a 2nd child.

1. The bag itself is lightweight. I have not fully packed it yet but will pack it up next weekend. I'm 5'3" and have a small frame and I don't find the bag overwhelming at all. I would imagine the weight would be factor of what you plan to put in there. It's got great organization so I'm finding that I can fit a lot more in there than I expected.

2. I have the kiwi stripe and was concerned it would be too bright for me but since I tend to wear pretty neutral casual clothing- it actually looks good with my stuff.

3. I bought mine gently used off of babybags- it did not include the bum rug so it was a great price. And I don't have a need for the bum rug so it wasn't an issue for me.

Hope that helps!

Default Bum Rug...

I forgot to add that we LOVED the Bum Rug! I never thought I would use it but ended up using it all the time! It is so soft and washed up really well. It has been my favorite changing pad by far!
    Tara
    Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
    Tyler William 6-9-05

http://b4.lilypie.com/p1eI0/.png[/img][/url]

http://lilypie.com/baby1/060609/3/0/1/-6/.png