Default any ideas? I need a bigger bag!!!

I've been trying to figure out a larger bag that would work for us. Right now I'm using a pink camo Dash, and it is overflowing, making it really difficult to get things in and out. This is what I'm carrying in it:

D&W with two size 2 swaddlers, one cloth diaper & a small changing mat
    Pampers hard wipe case
    Change of clothes for youngest
    3 spit up bibs
    3 burp cloths (she's a major spitter!)
    1 disposable placemat
    2 bumpkins eating bibs (one for each DD)
    small toys for the youngest
    cheerios in small container & small box of raisins
    small landcome make-up bag with meds, aquaphor and sunscreen
    small pack of disinfectant wipes
    my wallet, powder, lipstick & small tube of lotion
    cell phone
    sunglasses
    digital camera

I don't want to carry a huge suitcase like bag, but looking at my list, I think I might have to!!!

I was using an I'm Still Me So Big, and I quickly tired of that huge boxy bag feeling(although it is a great bag!) I would really like something with pink in it to match my new stroller & a handle that can detach, like the Sling Tote. Anyways, hoping somebody will chime in with some brilliant ideas!!!

Thanks,
    Nicole

mommy to
    Grace 10/02
    Emelia 4/05

Edensmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: any ideas? I need a bigger bag!!!

I think the ST may be too small for you if the dash is overflowing. I would say they hold a similar amount. I have the sling tote, and while it is a beautiful bag and organized well you can't fit much in the outer pockets when the bag is packed. I find the ST really tough to get on and off those strollers attachments. The clips don't fit properly on the part of the bag they clip onto so it doesn't clear the bag part when you try to open it. You have to lift the bag and turn that peice to the side. It is not a one handed operation and anoying to do in the cold/wind or rain, while keeping track of kids. It looks pretty hanging from a stroller though and is a nicely made bag. It is also a heavy bag.
    I just ordered a Lexie barnes Darling and I can't wait to see what it is like. I think they are a similar size, but the layout makes all the difference.
    I am very tempted by the Lexie Barnes Superstar. This is a big bag, maybe bigger than you are looking for.
    Have you checked out Ju Ju Be's bags?
    The Be All might be a nice middle size.
    Eden 9/04

I have checked out the Ju Ju Be's, I wouldn't mind the Be All in black & pink if they made that combo! I'll have to take a look at the Lexie Barnes bags...that's a new one to me. I definitely need something that can attach to the stroller easily, I don't want to have to fuss with it too much, but for the right bag I may make exceptions!
    Thanks for your response!!!
    Nicole

mommy to
    Grace 10/02
    Emelia 4/05

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

What about the Dash in Denim? I have both the pink camo and denim Dash and I swear I can fit more in the denim.

HTH
    Melissa

Maya Papaya!
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]