Default Fanci Free or JuJuBe Be All

My SIL is expecting her second baby and is looking at these 2 bags. I was just wondering if anyone has either one and could post a picture and give a review. She is a SERIOUS OVERPACKER like me so plenty of room and orginization is a must. I currently have a sling tote and a SH Dash and both would be too small for her.
    Thanks for any information!
    Tara
    Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
    Tyler William 6-9-05

http://b4.lilypie.com/p1eI0/.png[/img][/url]

http://lilypie.com/baby1/060609/3/0/1/-6/.png

Edensmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Fanci Free or JuJuBe Be All

I don't have those bags, but I would recommend she look at some larger bags. The Lexie Barnes Superstar, Posh Baby Ultimate, Fluerville Mothership. Or on a much less expensive note, Kecci Venetian. HTH

I have the BE ALL and I think it would be too small. I am an overpacker and I can pack it full just for a short trip to the doctor (just in case)! I have a Posh Baby Bag and a Loom Marsupial that give me more room and both are well organized-- and I'm looking at getting a Lexie Barnes Superstar. The LE DIA would also be a good less expensive choice!
    Jenn :)

I have the BeAll and it has great organization. Lots of pockets-5 mesh interior pockets that I store a onesie, a bottle for the baby, a sippy for the toddler, a hat and a burp cloth or toy... 1 mesh interior pocket that is bigger for more clothes or wallet and 1 zippered interior pocket for small things. Plus there is room for stuff in the main compartment. Then, on the outside it has a diaper changing pocket that I hold my wipes, diaper rash creme, several diapers, baby powder and a removable wet pouch that can hold a poopie diaper or messy clothes. Then you have the mommy pocket that has a holder for my sunglasses, a tether strap for my keys, a zippered pocket for doodads and finally on the outside of the bag there are 2 pockets for bottles or cell phone or water bottle...whatever your heart desires!!! Oops- I forgot about the back pocket that is perfect for the changing pad, a magazine or snacks. I think it is one of the most well thought out bags I have seen. It isn't as big as my mothership or my PPB boxy backpack, but it is better organized than both of them.

Good luck!!!
    Shelly

mams99 Guest

The Fanci Free is great in MANY ways, but it has one major drawback and that is that it cannot be hung on a stroller unless you buy hooks to hang it. Plus, it has a slightly wide feel to it, so it doesn't lay well to the body compared to most totes.

Melissa