Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Bargain Alert : BRU Skip Hop Duo Knock Offs - $8!

I've not spent a lot of time checking out Duos, so I can't compare, but the microfiber one seems very sturdy and nice. ITA with other posters that the corduroy ones seemed flimsy. Anyway, the corduroys' shelf tags showed $9.98 clearance, I couldn't find a shelf tag for the microfiber one so I took it to one of their scanners and it showed $9.98 - $2 sale (perhaps there was a special? I'm not sure if it was over, this was Friday but I haven't been able to get on to post all weekend).

It comes with a cheesy changing pad (I have a million others I'll take one of instead), webbing strap that you remove to use the stroller straps, two outside velcro front pockets, one end cell phone pocket, one end mesh/drawstring pocket, one back long pocket, one interior large area then two half-height zippered interior pockets (approx. wipe-case size).

In any case, it is a steal for $8!

ETA More Details
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

bunnisa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Bargain Alert : BRU Skip Hop Duo Knock Offs - $8!

I just picked up 2! They both rang up at $7.98 I believe. The black microfiber is much nicer, as you said, but the lighter color of the corduroy is a must here in TX.

It will be nice to have some knock-around bags that clip onto the stroller.

Bethany
    mom to one and one on the way!
    http://lilypie.com/days/060226/0/8/1/-6/.png
    "And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
    -J. Torres

CiderLogan is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Marked $5 at my local BRU this weekend...

.. and for some reason it rang up for just $4! I have no idea why. I picked one up because it was such a great deal, even though I was not looking for a new bag right now! They had both the black microfiber and brown cord, same price. Hope this helps someone!

Jenny
    Mom to Julia, 8/03
    ...and another GIRL due 5/29/06!