MomtoAveryAndCamryn Guest

Default Clutterbags Backpack style coming soon!

I emailed Janie from Clutterbags to ask about the posibility of a backpack style. I love her bags, but really want a hands free style. Here is what she wrote back.

"Hi Sara! Thank you for the nice comments about my bags! I do have a backpack in the works and hope to have it available by April-May. I will probably also offer optional backpack straps (that will be detachable) to go with my Madison style messenger bag."

"To add the additional detachable backpack straps to one of my Madison bags would add $15.00 to the price of the bag.

I'm not sure about the backpack yet. It will depend on the size and number of pockets. It will most likely be between $60.00-$75.00 for a larger size and $50.00-$65.00 for a smaller size. I will probably do a backpack with a flap and one or two zippered pockets on the exterior. There will probably be at least 4 interior pockets.

Please feel free to add your suggestions for size, appearance, and pocket configuration. I love added input from my customers!"

Default RE: Clutterbags Backpack style coming soon!

Whoo Hoo!! I've heard so many good things about her Clutterbags, that I'm finally going to be getting a custom wristlet made. Now I can't wait for a convertible messenger/backpack!! That would be great to see!

Thanks!
    Suz :)

callalillyanne Guest

Sounds neat! I myself will be watching for the smaller sized backpack now that we are packing less ;)

Thanks for sharing!

callalillyanne Guest

Sounds neat! I myself will be watching for the smaller sized backpack now that we are packing less ;)

Thanks for sharing!