Ohio_Mom Guest

Default Timi & Leslie Bags Further Reduced to 60% & price adjustments honored

The Timi & Leslie bags that were 40% off last week at Nordstrom.com are now marked down even more to 60% off!!! That means the $90 Small BeBe bag is now $36, and the $150 Large BeBe is now $59.

I had ordered one at the 40% discount, and when I called them about the new sale price they gave me a price adjustment and credited the difference back to my credit card. So anyone who bought one on sale before, definitely call and get a PA. That extra 20% is a good difference.

I'm so tempted to get another of the Small BeBe bags to put away as a gift for someone, as the bargain is just so freaking good.

Default RE: Timi & Leslie Bags Further Reduced to 60% & price adjustments honored

Thank you I ordered one last night! I can't wait to get it!

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: Timi & Leslie Bags Further Reduced to 60% & price adjustments honored

WOW!
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

Caroline1124 Guest

I can't find these anywhere on the site. Are they all gone? Why am I always a day late and a dollar short for these great sales?!?