KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Best backpack style bag??

My sister is due in March and I said I would get her a diaper bag. She wants a backpack style one. Which is the best? I've never owned a backpack one so I have no clue where to start looking. It needs to have lots of pockets, preferably colorful, I don't want to get just a black or blue bag. Insulated pockets would be great, but not essential. Outside bottle pockets would be good.
    TIA!
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

tina-t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Best backpack style bag??

I have the Ju-ju-be packabe and love it. It comes in plain and also colorful prints. It have more pockets than other backpacks, I think, and you can get well organized with this. There are 2 outside and one inside bottle pockets.

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/packabe.html
    Christina

Mom to 2 little ones

Ohio_Mom Guest

A second vote here for the Ju-Ju-Be Packabe. It has an insulated bottle holder inside, two outside bottle holders, fun prints, and lots of great features.

I saw a cute striped one for sale on ebay that was new with tags for below retail price. Or you can find a list of retailers on the JJB website, like the previous poster suggested.

Ami Guest

I vote for Baby Sherpa Diaper Backpack. It is super comfy and ergonomic and has a built-in cooler plus insulated bottle pockets. It works well with a stroller and the Bungee is great for hanging jackets and blankets on. If your sister is a backpack person she will appreciate the technical features.

Just a note- I just read that Brad Pitt received a Baby Sherpa as a gift because of the extensive traveling that him and Angelina do!

Happy shopping,

Ami

Another vote for the Packabe!!! I almost got a Bumble Madeline, and if you want one to hang off the stroller a lot you might want to look into that, but I LOVE my packabe. They have some new fabrics coming out in a few weeks, too.
    Jenn

stellasmommy Guest

Check out Bumble Madeline they're really cute. Plus the prints are much better than JuJuBe.

I just ordered and recieved the Baby Sherpa bag and LOVE it!! My husband loves it, and this means he will carry it too. They are very cool and trendy as well as practicle. Check them out on line.