dianna Guest

Default Want a new bag for my Zippy!! What fits? WWYD?

I just bought a new 2006 Zippy, and I want to get a new bag for it since my current bags I think are going to be too big to fit underneath.

Any thoughts? Dream a little...What bag would you pick for this Zippy?

I currently own:
    Caden Lane Aiden Bag - Black with Blue Trim
    Hanna Andersson Bag - Red
    Babystyle Un-Diaper Bag in Black

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/32044.jpg

clc053103 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Want a new bag for my Zippy!! What fits? WWYD?

Sorry this is boring- but I would go SKip Hop Dash in red/black. I have a blue espresso and my lt blue Dash looks very cool on it. Whenever I take out my stroller w/ a "regular" bag I really miss having the Dash to hook on the handles!

If you really want a bag for underneath (not for hanging) - I was at the coach outlet and their diaper bags are currently 20% off- they have both a tote style and a messenger style in solid black or indigo and tan. It's a canvas material (not heavy like the old all-leathers!) and the lining is black w/ the coach C's on it, with a matching changing pad. They are actually sold as multipurpose bags, you could use them for whatever after baby is grown. I think that bag would be a nice match for your new stroller, in all black! I think they were originally priced at $239.

Default RE: Want a new bag for my Zippy!! What fits? WWYD?

I also vote SH Dash, though it isn't terribly exciting. :) I have a P3 (same type of handles) and LOVE having everything at my fingertips with the Dash! But really, if you find a different bag you love that can be hooked onto the handles like Skip Hops - get it! Having it hang so easily from the handles is the feature I love most in my Dash. Have fun shopping! :)

Allison