Default Silver Line Swagg

Does anyone out there have the Silver Line Swagg? I like that it's a messenger bag convertible to a backpack. How do you like it? How much does it really hold? I had bought the LE Little Tripper before and did not like it all. I'm looking for a small bag for quick errands when I don't need the whole diaper bag. Will this work?

Thanks in advance for the info!

mom to Connor 2/29/04
    Baby #2 due 5/31/06

Edensmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Silver Line Swagg

I have one. It will hold a dipe or two wipes case changing pad. It also holds two drinks with some room for snacks or other things in the middle compartment which is waterproof and wipes clean. The mommy pocket will hold a cell, thin wallet and a few small things.
    It is a small bag and very organinzed, not much open room. It's cute and would work for quick trips.

heatherlynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Silver Line Swagg

I just got one and so far I really like it. It's small, but I was able to put a lot in there. One weird thing is that when you have the strap in backpack mode, it slips through the "loop" at the top, so it's kind of hard to put on quickly because the strap gets long on one side. It's not a huge deal, and I'm not sure I described it well!

H-
    Heather
    dd 3/98
    ds 8/04
    dd 11/05