aksealy Guest

Default Fabric to match Fleurville floral sky ST?

I have a floral sky ST on its way to me and was thinking about having a custom wristlet made to match (yes, I'm a dork). Does anyone know who makes the Floral Sky fabric? I launched a full scale internet search and I think I found the Gold Flower fabric on the Robert Kauman website, but no sign of the floral sky. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Alice

Default RE: Fabric to match Fleurville floral sky ST?

Maybe some nice guy will send you some. ;)

Julie
    SAHM Mom to Ryan (who just happens to have Prader-Willi Syndrome) 2/04
    www.pwsausa.org - Still Hungry For a Cure

I was looking for this the other day too & found this:

http://equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi...54106532533.55

My monitor may be a little off, and it's hard to tell from the small swatch, but I *think* this fabric might be a tad more on the seafoam green side, rather than the sky blue that matches the Blue Floral Sky ST perfectly.

I found lots of that Gold Flower fabric online, but this is the only place so far that I've been found anything like the Blue Floral fabric.

HTH!
    Suz :)

I've been looking for the same thing for a couple of weeks now. and all of the fabrics are starting to look the same to me! I think I may have found it, but I think you have to order the 7 other prints with it, I need to e-mail and find out.
    http://www.foothillfabric.com/merch/...oc=&listpage=1

Suz- How do you manage to know so much about the fabrics as well as the bags? It amazes me how much info you have to offer on babybags!

aksealy Guest

Thanks for your help everyone! I think that is the fabric - just in a different shade! In desperation, I emailed David at Fleurville and shared with him my crazy plan to make (well, HAVE one made) a matching wristlet and he is sending me some Floral Sky fabric for free! How's that for terrific customer service?!?

WOW!! That's awesome! Do you think he might share where to actually find some, so that the rest of us crazed "matchy-matchy" Moms who want matching accessories can buy some for ourself? LOL!

Yes, I think on Foothills that is a Fat Quarter (FQ) packet, sort of like a sampler set of small squares for quilters. So I think you do have to order it all as a set. It would be great if they email you back and say they have it available to buy alone, and by the yard!!

LOL! Well, about fabrics.....it all started with bags long, long ago when I was still pregnant with DD back last summer. That BabyBags group hooked me in!! Then I found babywearing & started to see that there were so many Mei Tai carriers & slings that were made of the same fabric as so many pretty diaper bags. So I started checking out the fabrics and researching custom slings & custom bags, and ended up with a mind full of fabric info to go along with my baby carrier & diaper bag obsession! LOL!! So now you know the scoop!