HeatherD. Guest

Default SkipHop Dash help??

Hi! I am new to the board and have read a lot about the SkipHop Dash. I am thinking of ordering one. My main concern with it is the black hole effect. Do any of the bags besides the denim one come in a lining color other than the black? If you have one with the black lining, is it really difficult to locate items due to the color inside?

Thanks for any help!!
    Heather
    edd 5/12/06

Default RE: SkipHop Dash help??

I personally don't think the the Dash had the black hole effect, mainly because the bag isn't that big and the flap opens wide up. If that makes sense. I am a heavy packer, so I can't really use the dash although I think that the Dash is a super cute bag and very well made.

I really like the pocket layout of the Dash and therefore I never experienced the black hole effect. As the pp indicated because of the wide opening you can pretty much see everything, so that combined with all the pockets really helps avoid the feeling of things gettting lost.

HTH
    Julie
    SAHM Mom to Ryan (who just happens to have Prader-Willi Syndrome) 2/04
    www.pwsausa.org - Still Hungry For a Cure

I have a red Dash with black lining, and I love it. It's a fairly shallow bag, and it has lots of pockets, so it's easy to keep things organized. I've suffered the black hole effect with other bags, but have no trouble with the Dash. I just wish I had bought one sooner!

clc053103 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Another Dash owner- and the black lining never bothered me. In fact, nothing gets lost b/c I can't think of a single baby item I own that is black and would blend in! LOL!

The denim dash has red interior - it's really cute too! HTH! Amy

HeatherD. Guest

Thank you all for your help! I will be ordering my SH Dash today!!

heather