jda312 Guest

Default Good deal ? - Skip Hop Diaper Bags - 20% + free shipping

Just randomly surfing the net at 1 AM...and came across this site. Is this a good deal? If so, just thought I'd post in case anyone is interested.
    http://www.babyandmeboutique.com/skiphop.htm

Coupon code is 'BAG' for the 20% off. Expiration date unknown, but I tried it and it worked. Always free shipping.

Jennifer

pl71 is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default RE: Good deal ? - Skip Hop Diaper Bags - 20% + free shipping

I think it's a good deal, and decided to order one! Thanks!

HeatherD. Guest

Default RE: Good deal ? - Skip Hop Diaper Bags - 20% + free shipping

I thought it was a great deal too! I was planning on ordering my SH Dash today anyway, and this saved me some money!!

Thanks for posting!
    Heather

Ohio_Mom Guest

Default They also have Fleurville and PPB!

Just in case anyone was looking for a Fleurville or a PPB bag, they also have those and 20% off + free shipping is a real deal.

jda312 Guest

Default RE: They also have Fleurville and PPB! - Brands excluded :(

Yes, 20% off those brands would be a steal. However, Fleurville and PPB are excluded from the 20% off :( There used to be a message on the diaper bags page saying that Fleurville & PBB (plus Baby Bjorn and Peg Perego I think) are excluded. Total bummer I know. The message is gone, so I don't even think the 20% sale on Skip Hop will last long. The code actually works on EVERYTHING on the site, but they will call you and tell you it's invalid if you order anything other than those few non-excluded brands of diaper bags. Yes, it happened to me. But if the code works on a Skip Hop, it will be fine.

I guess the diaper bags promotion is technically over, but code probably still works. I got an email with their next few promotions:

1) Receive 10% all Mustela orders when you type 'Loyal' in DISCOUNT field. This month we are excited to announce that we now offer the Mustela Dermo-Pediatric line! Read all about them on the Mustela pages!

2)Looking for a great travel stroller? We still have the Silver Cross Minis ($149) and Micros ($109)available for quick ship. Order this month and receive 30% off! (see link on bottom of our Stroller page for product info). Enter 'Silver' in DISCOUNT field for 30% off these items only.

3) Lilly Pulitzer Sale - Our latest edition! Adorable girl's clothing layette to size 6T. Enter 'Lilly' in the discount field upon checkout and receive 25% off your Lilly items.

Jennifer

Ohio_Mom Guest

Ugh, that SUCKS!!! That means they're probably going to tell me that the 20% I got taken off the Kinderzeat I ordered from them will be denied.

I'll probably just order one at 15% off from Great Beginnings then once my discount is negated and the order is officially cancelled.

I guess it was too good to be true! LOL. Oh well.

jda312 Guest

Totally sucks! Can you imagine the possibilities of 20% off anything on that site plus free shipping? I figured it couldn't hurt to try and order something small...take my chances, but they called me and said they couldn't give me the discount. Oh well.