Mommy2Princess Guest

Default Need Opinions on Kecci Shanghai & Origami by Yu & Mi

I'm a new mom of a 6 month old little Princess and I am looking for a new diaper bag. I currently have a Kathy VanZeeland diaper bag that I was in love with but now it just doesn't hold enough.

I am a purse freak and I LOVE to carry a fashionable purse so I really want a diaper bag that is handy but fashionable.

I have been looking around and I really like the Kecci Shanghai Mommy diaper bag but I am wondering if it is useful(holds a lot of stuff) and if it holds up decently ( I would hand wash it and hang dry). I noticed that a lot of Mommy's on here have them so I would love some reviews on why you like t hem or the opposite.

I also saw a bag called Origami diaper bag by Yu & Mi they are a Canadian company and the bags look VERY similar to the Kecci Shanghai but I can't find any reviews on them or info on what they are like. So I was wondering if anyone here has one or has heard of them??

here is a link to a store that sells the Origami bags http://www.elephant-shoe.ca/origami.htm

Thanks!

jennifer_r is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Need Opinions on Kecci Shanghai & Origami by Yu & Mi

Don't know anything about the Origami bags but I have the Shanghai bag and I Love it. It's been the only bag I've used for the past year and has held up very well. It can also hold alot. And it's reasonably priced - I picked mine up for $45 at Buy Buy Baby. I think you'd be happy with it.

Jennifer

Mom to:
    Christopher 12/29/89
    Adelaide 8/23/04
    Bronwyn 11/9/05

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Need Opinions on Kecci Shanghai & Origami by Yu & Mi

I just bought an origami tote on ebay for $40 shipped. There are a few listed so you might want to check it out. They look like Timi and Leslie copies to me, but I liked the red/black pattern on the one I got so I am going to give it a try as I'd like a black bag. If you don't like it, I'm sure someone on the babybags group will give it a try so you wouldn't be out any/much money!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010