Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    juliasmom05 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Has everyone else gotten their Silver Line's?

Thanks. I'll wait a few more days and hopefully will get it soon. Hope you enjoy it.

Marci

KHF is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I haven't gotten mine yet either. I tried to cancel the order, but Jen said that SilverLine told her that it was already shipped. I guess they must be walking it to my door because I still don't have it and it's been 13 days since I tried to cancel the order. :-\

Kirsten
    Mom to Laurel - born 8.22.2005

juliasmom05 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

They must be coming by boat x( .

Marci

Mom to Julia 4/05

The packages are coming from Iowa. It looks like mine took 5 days to get from Iowa to Texas. 13 days sounds too long. Maybe you can try to contact Silver Line?

I think I am going to like my Swagg, but it seems like Silver Line has some problems, and their customer service isn't helping matters.

Amy

I just got my Swagg, and my first impression is that it was well worth the wait! I got the black with pink interior and it's soooo cute. I got this to be my "quick, run into a store, go to Mommy and Me Class" bag, and I am sooo pleased with it.

I also have a LE LT -- which admittedly, does fit more, but yet, it doesn't fit enough for me to use it for more than a quick trip bag --so there's no point to trying to shove the LE LT with the extra stuff that doesn't fit in the Swagg. I guess the LE LT will be a better bag for me when I carry around less all the time, and then I can use it for everyday.

The Swagg is so much easier to get at things than the LT, IMO, and soooooo much cuter, and holds the bare necessities -- which is what I really need in a quick trip bag. I haven't played with it yet to see everything that it can hold, but I quickly packed:

In the mommy part (the front section), I put my mini coach wrislet (size of a credit card, just holds money and a few credit cards), my cell phone, and digital camera.

In the middle large section where there are two bottle holders, I put a sippy, a bottle, one snack container, one cloth bib, and one Lil' Milk.

In the back section, I put one diaper, travel size wipes, and diaper cream -- I have to see if I can put my changing pad in there -- I took out the one they include b/c it's bulkier than I need, although it's very nice and a really cute shade of pink.

I put some disposable placemets and a little scissors in a zippered compartment (there are a few of these).

Edited to add: I have downsized what I bring, and now the LE LT IS my everyday bag -- and so is my Overland Donnor! This group has taught me a lot about efficient packing! However, the Swagg is fine for quick errands, class with my daughter, and I even was able to go out to eat after class with what it fits, but I do prefer the Donnor or LE LT for an everyday bag, so I'm not trying so hard to fit things perfectly.

Hope you all end up liking your bags!

Default NOPE!

I am calling tomorrow to cancel, it is certainly not worth this wait!
    Valerie
    Mom to DD (7/01), DS (3/03) and "brother" (7/08)

Default RE: NOPE!

I got mine 2 weeks ago after a 2 month wait. Unfortunately I'm in the minority who didn't like the Fling. It was too small for me and I didn't like the set up of things, and didn't stand up when packed. It is a really nicely made bag though, and the colors were beautiful! (choc/pink). I'm sending it back tomorrow. :-(

Default RE: NOPE!

That is what I am afraid of, that I waited 2 1/2 months and wont like it....
    I guess I could just send it back or refuse it???
    Ugh, never thought I would want/not want a bag so bad!
    Valerie
    Mom to DD (7/01), DS (3/03) and "brother" (7/08)

KHF is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Update:
    Nicole just called me back after about 5 minutes and told me that my bag had NOT been shipped yet, and that they've cancelled the order for me. So I'm not sure where the breakdown occurred...Expressive Toys, SilverLine or what...but it's finally over, and I can get back to enjoying my JuJuBe!
    --------------------------
    Thanks for the suggestion to contact SilverLine directly. I don't know why I didn't just do that before. I just called them and talked to Nicole. She is going to go through their invoices to see if mine has, in fact, been sent. If it hasn't, she is going to go ahead and cancel it for me. I'm beyond over waiting for this bag, and the JuJuBe All bag is turning out to be "the" bag for me (for now :-) ).

Kirsten
    Mom to Laurel - 8.22.2005

BeachBum is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Expressive toys is still out of stock? Does anyone know when orders will be shipped?

Is there any more info on this situation?
    I was not aware of these problems when I ordered my Swagg from Jen on May 16. Although 3 weeks isn't nearly as long as some of you waited, I'm still annoyed.
    I feel like I should have been informed that there would be a delay since the confirmation email I got said all orders were shipped w/in 24 hours.
    I have been calling and emailing since last week with no reply. Then today I see on the babybags site that she is having email/phone troubles.
    Just wondering if anyone here has anymore info on things.
    thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast