Default Is the LL Bean regular size touring more stuffable than the LE LT?

I find the LE LT very stiff and hard to stuff. Is the LL Bean regular size touring bag more stuffable and more pliable? Also, does the LE LT soften up with use? Anyone have side by side pics?

THANKS so much!

Default RE: Is the LL Bean regular size touring more stuffable than the LE LT?

Just bumping up ... anyone have experience with these or see both IRL? Thanks!

mommytoC Guest

I knew I'd seen a thread (with pics!) comparing the two, and finally found it:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...9118&mode=full

I haven't used the LE LT but love my LL Bean large touring...it's very well organized, and definitely stuffable.

Ann

DD 11/05

ETA: Sorry, I just realized you were wanting a comparison of the LT vs. the LL Bean small touring. I've definitely seen threads discussing the two, and as I remember, the consensus is they're not much different...also the LL Bean small touring is not nearly as well organized as the large. I don't find my large touring to be too big at all...definitely consider giving it a try!

heatherlynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I had the small touring bag, but it was just too small and not nearly as nice as the large one. Plus, the fabric felt flimsier to me although it really should be the same. I thought it would be a great smaller bag, but I just didn't care for it.

H-
    Heather
    dd 3/98
    ds 8/04
    dd 11/05

Thanks for the info ... I actually have the large (I have the LL Bean Diaper bag which is the same as the large Touring), and the thread you found was actually my post, LOL!!!!!!

I would love the LE LT as an every day bag (when I don't need to bring my cooler of food with me), but it's such a stiff bag. I love the organization, and the two hidden outside bottle pockets, but I wish the material was softer!

I got a response on the yahoo babybags group that the LL Bean small touring is much more pliable than the LE LT and easier to stuff ... for just abobut $25, including shipping, it's probably worth a try...