Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MNmomtobe is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Calling all organized moms! How do I stop carrying a purse?

I have been looking to find a solution to this also. I don't carry a purse. I have been stuffing all my "mom" things in the front of my LE LT. This isn't going to work for me when my maternity leave is over and I'm back at work! I have been looking for a small purse/organizer thing that can fit in a diaper bag that I can also carry alone if DD is not with me.
    I found a neat little bag the other day at a luggage store at the mall. It is called the Baggallini Wallet Bagg II. It's also available on Ebags.com
    Of course, it won't fit in the LE LT. I guess I'll have to get a nice new bigger diaper bag....sigh, oh well...:)

I checked out the Purznizer and it looks like something I could use to keep all my stuff in, and would allow me to switch bags easier. I can't decide on size, though! I am hoping the small or medium would fit my checkbook, small wallet, coupons, keys, cell phone, and a few extraneous small items, like tylenol and extra contacts -- anyone have one of these already who can give real life experience with the bag?

Default RE: Purznizer

Thanks to this thread, I just bought one too.

Here is the link:
    http://www.purznizer.com/

http://b2.lilypie.com/mkn7m5.png

I just got the smaller Baggallini Wallet Bagg. It actually holds a lot more than you might think and is stuffable, yet slim enough to jam into the side pocket of a diaper bag. You might want to check it out. I used it yesterday for the first time and was able to put my phone, digital camera (small but not ultra-small), sunglasses, 2 lipsticks, kleenexes, cards & cash in it. I could have put a little more in it, I just didn't need anything else. I think a small compact and couple makeup items would also fit. There were a couple pockets I didn't even have anything in. I really like it and can't believe how much it holds for how compact it is. It's very well organized. I thought it was waterproof though, and took it to the sprayground (water playground) and the stuff inside got a little moist, not wet enought to damage anything, though.

Edited to add: Sorry, this is supposed to be under MNmomtobe. I don't know how it ended up here.

Default Ignore

deleted

Default Ignore

deleted

I saw this bag but wasn't sure it would be big enough. Can you wear it on your shoulder with the widest end of the bag up (so that the front zipper pocket is sideways)? or do you have to wear it with the smaller end up? I would want to wear it so that it opens from the top and not the sides to access my stuff. Does this make any sense?

You can wear it either horizontally or vertically and also around your waist. I just looked at the picture of it on Ebags and it really isn't the best display of what it holds. The middle part, between the two zippered pockets, is where a camera goes, and they just show it with paper in that spot.

tiapam is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

LeSportsac makes some mini bags:

http://www.lesportsac.com/external/minibags.html

The Sallie looks promising. It looks like it would be easy to stuff into another bag.

In their regular handbags, the Kiki also looks like it might work:

http://www.lesportsac.com/store/7614_5205.html

-Pam

DD - One year old!

Thanks Patti! I just ordered the smaller wallet bagg from shoebuy. I think this size will work for me and should actually fit in my LE LT and still allow me to pack lots of other stuff. Thanks! :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast