hudsonam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Bumble Jessica owners - past or present...

Did you have a problem with the metal clips and rings they attach to squeaking? The metal against metal is what's doing it on mine, so I don't know if putting something like WD-40 would help, and I wouldn't want to do that anyway since it would probably get on my clothes and the bag. If you had this problem, what did you do to fix it? Any suggestions? I just got a used one from a swapper and it's great, other than that.

Also, did you ever have a problem with the material wrinkling on the flap? I doubt there's anything I can do about it, and for $35, I'm not too worried, plus I knew about it when I bought it, but just wondering if there's a way to fix it.

TIA!
    Anne Marie

Default RE: Bumble Jessica owners - past or present...I HAVE BUBBLES

never had any problem with the rings but i have only had my bag since may and have used it alternating with another bag, and it is starting to get these little bubbles on the flap. i thought they were just wrinkles where the flap was creased or something but i think they look more like bubbles. when i push down and pull the material they disappear and come back when i let go. when you push on them do they flatten and come back up when you let go. plmk as im going to call them. i tried to get on the website to email but its not coming up. thanks

Default RE: Bumble Jessica owners - past or present...I HAVE BUBBLES

No problems with mine squeaking. The metal clips do dig into my back sometimes if they are flipped the wrong way. I love this bag but don't find the strap particularly comfortable.

No problems with creases on the flap. Mine is the Blue Latte fabric, and I've had it since Oct. 2005.
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)