Emmas Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Can anyone compare a Fleurville mini tote & SL swagg??

I'm in the market for a new bag & these are the two I'm considering. I've been using a regular Sling tote since they came out & I love it. But I don't carry as much anymore & want to downsize. I really love the look of the mini Ogo but also like how the Swagg can be worn as a backpack. I'm torn between these two. Anyone who can give some opinions and/or insight would be very helpful.
    ~Kristine
    ~My two angels: Blue-eyed beauty 8/03, Blondie 1/06
    ~Breast Cancer SURVIVOR
    EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES....DO YOUR SELF EXAMS LADIES!!!

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Can anyone compare a Fleurville mini tote & SL swagg??

Here are pics I have of both:
    mini tote (also has pics of the swagg, MT, and LE LT next to each other):
    http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...e/mini%20tote/

swagg: http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/nfowife/swagg/

I think it depends on a few things. I personally prefer the mini tote because I really prefer a tote-style bag. Also for me, it is easier to find things in it because it isn't as compartmentalized as the swagg- I found that I often had to stack things in the swagg's many sections, and so when I needed to get something out that wasn't on top, I had to take other things out and dig for them becuase it is more vertical as opposed to the mini tote's wide top opening. I also prefer the zip top of the mini tote over the swagg's flap. The swagg can fit a lot in it for how big it is, but when it is packed it is packed tight and not easy to get into. Also I found that I really don't wear my bags as a backpack even when they have that option and I want that option- I rarely if ever end up using it. So for me, the swagg moved on to a new home but I still use the mini tote as my everyday bag. I'll be sad in a few weeks when I need to go back to a bigger bag because I'll have 2 kids to pack for! But I have a brand new oioi hobo waiting for that so I at least have something to look forward to in terms of giving up my mini tote!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

Emmas Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you so much. That was exactly what I needed. I definitely think the mini tote is the one I want...and I just love the Ogo print. :)
    ~Kristine
    ~My two angels: Blue-eyed beauty 8/03, Blondie 1/06
    ~Breast Cancer SURVIVOR
    EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES....DO YOUR SELF EXAMS LADIES!!!

Rach3975 Guest

That was helpful for me too, thanks! I use the LE LT right now, but I need different handles. If only the Mini Tote came in black...

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yeah, but it does come in some cute prints now, including the pink stripe that has black handles at least! I really like mine, and the regular ogo seems to match most of what I wear.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010