Default your favorite organizer for the car?

Was wondering what the other mama's use to organize their car interiors. I hope this is the right place to put this. I just had the car cleaned yesterday and would like to keep it more organized,but with the juice boxes,extra clothes,diapers,sunscreen,etc. it's difficult to figure out the best way. I'd considered just throwing everything into one of the huggies boxes but then I'd have to search for the stuff at the bottom.
    Does anyone use the back of the seat organizers,can you reach what you need while you're driving? DD could reach foreward to get what she needed but not ds. Or do you use something in between the seats that your dc can reach into. There is space in between their seats but it gets really funky. I'd like it to stay cleaner. tia
    DD1 11/02
    DS 11/05
    and
    DD2 2/09

heatherlynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: your favorite organizer for the car?

I use a Lands End large tailored tote. It's a big bag w/ 3 separate zippered compartments. I only use it for diapers, clothes, emergency water bottles, etc, so I don't go into it often. I don't put toys or books in it since it's behind the driver's seat and not easily accessible while driving. The thing I don't like about the back of the seat organizers is that my kids always kick them w/ their shoes and kick things out of them when they're mad!

H-
    Heather
    dd 3/98
    ds 8/04
    dd 11/05

Default RE: your favorite organizer for the car?

I keep looking at these, and I really want one, but I haven't gotten around to it. I like the fact that it buckles in with the seat belt, so that it wouldn't end up bouncing all over the car if I stopped suddenly. And my 5 year old could probably reach into it easily to get what she wanted.

http://www.protravelgear.com/store/A...tnerid=froogle