Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Something shady's going on here...

Funny... "tforn" and "wolfmomma" both joined on May 29, 2007...

# of posts regarding Petunia Picklebottom, either promoting the company or defending it:

tforn: 2 out of 2
    wolfmomma: 3 out of 4

Anyone want to bet they are somehow associated with the company??

Just another reason to steer clear of this shady company with BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE and overpriced stuff.

Petunia PickleBottom, weren't you already banned from these boards long ago? Can't say I blame you for trying again - seems like all you get lately is bad publicity for your crappy customer service and bags that don't stand up to much.

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: Something shady's going on here...

Don't forget "baileybris" and all her 4 posts are about PPB as well.

I never liked PPB bags anyhow, who attaches a changing pad TO the bag? bah. Now I really won't ever buy one of their other styles.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

kep is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

This thread screamed of weird the first time I read it. Thanks, SCF.

Kelli

Proud Mommy to Lukey (2003). Weaned after 3 years of happy nursing!
    And Mommy to our newest baby, Joseph, born 3 days after Christmas.

Default Alerted the mods...suspicion confirmed!

Yep, both tforn and wolfmomma have the same IP addy... I suspect "baileybris" will be the same.

If you suspect anything, hit the Alert button on the borrom left of the suspect's post. You'll get redirected to another screen where you can explain your suspicions or reason for alerting the mods. They are so diligent!

SHAME ON YOU, PETUNIA PICKLEBOTTOM. You must be pretty desperate if you keep resorting to these low tactics. Probably you'd be better off improving the quality of your products and customer service rather than losing more customers on the BBB. You spend all that $$ on big advertisements and lobbying high-end stores to carry your stuff and sending free bags to celebs... If you just spent more time on the "little man" and standing behind your bags, you'd earn our respect and get more of us to buy your stuff.

Now I'm going to be suspicious of anyone who posts anything good about PPB! LOL :P

Default RE: Alerted the mods...suspicion confirmed!

no kidding! i will definitely not be picking up any PPB. what idiots.
    Megs
    DD1 (13-ish)
    DS (11-ish)
    DD2 (5-ish)

carolynstricker Guest

Default Petunia Pickle Bottom Co

Has anyone ever dealt with Petunia Pickle Bottom Co before? I am having such a hard time with them. Something I really didn't quite expect from a company that I just bought a $160 diaper bag from.
    A few day ago, I spent over 40 mins on the phone with them for the third time in 2 weeks. And they still refuse to help me.
    Basically the strap pulled out of the bag after 2 months of use. And of course its so snagged that it looks like my cat got it. And this was just from everyday use.
    I tried explaining that I believe the strap coming out was a sign of bad workmanship. The girl practically jumped at me through the phone. She said "Just because the strap broke is not a sign of bad workmanship, its more like a sign that you don't know how to take care of your things".
    I'm a pretty relaxed person, but I just found this to be very rude. It made me want to contact the store I bought it from and tell them the experience I had. My DH told me to through it in the trash and to never buy anything from them ever again and to tell all my friends.
    Plus she told me if I sent it back to them. They would only refuse it because I have to send a picture of it prior to sending it. And they would only allow back bags that were "truly a lapse in craftsmanship".
    What kind of company is this? Have any one of you ever dealt with them? How do you suggest I handle this?
    Any opinions are helpful.
    Paula

If they worked this hard at CS they wouldn't have to bother inventing phony user ids and spamming boards, now would they?

Based on this, I would NEVER purchase anything from PPB. Shady, shady, shady.

kep is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Me, too.

Nice superheros, Jo!

Kelli

Proud Mommy to Lukey (2003). Weaned after 3 years of happy nursing!
    And Mommy to our newest baby, Joseph, born 3 days after Christmas.

Default RE: Petunia Pickle Bottom Co

Ok, first off, I don't work for them, I don't rep for them or am associated with them in any way. I have had several PPB's and have loved them. In fact, my BB from when DD was first born still looks great-- probably more from lack of use! Although, I have seen many where they've had better days. LOL. Seriously though, I am very grateful that I haven't had problems with them!!

As far as what has transpired here.. BIG NO-NO. It's totally dishonest and sooo tacky. This makes me want to sell my PPB's now just for the fact.

I don't usually recommend them but have at times. I'm glad this all came out because I sure won't be continuing to support them. A real shame-- for this mama who does still love the look of her PPB bags anyway. {don't shoot me!}

Best of luck Paula on getting a positive outcome!

Samantha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2